xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The best internet browser!

Mozilla Firefox ofcourse. have you heard? internet explorer has lost another 5%, dropping to 90% insted of 96% it was 4months ago. firefox has climber to 5%. ie is going down, and microsoft seems not to do about with it.

maxthon, very easy, free too.

Yes that right ! Maxthon is a free , and easy tool. Behind that, Maxthon have many useful plugin , skin so beautiful. Yes, try maxthon!

Tried them all. But, eventualy, staied on IE+Maxton. It's the best combination for I-net browser(imho), and as far as I'm concered, nothing more needed.

Mozilla Firefox ofcourse. have you heard? internet explorer has lost another 5%, dropping to 90% insted of 96% it was 4months ago. firefox has climber to 5%. ie is going down, and microsoft seems not to do about with it.

It's even bigger in the stats of w2schools. It shows about 64% IE and 30% Mozilla the rest being Opera and Netscape. This means a large portion of web developers and beginning web developers are switching away from IE, which means less and less proprietary non-standard micro$oft HTML. :)

I'm still using IE 6.0, I don't have any problems with it and I'm not thinking of installing an other one.My brother is 'testing' a few other browsers like Operan, Firebird, ...and he concluses that Internet Explorer still is the fastest and best browser.A friend of me is (=> was) using Firefox but he now uses IE again because there were sites he couldnt view with Firefox and he could with IE !Why should we not use IE ?? What's wrong with it ? :D

Why should we not use IE ?? What's wrong with it ?  :D

Reason 1. It is made by Micro$oft
Reason 2. It is the most insecure browser. Internet Security Sites have identified several still unpatched flaws in it. Whereas, the Gecko and KHTML based browser have fewer major security flaws and they get patched faster.
Reason 3. It promotes nonstandard HTML and lack of compliance to w3c standards.
Reason 4. It doesn't have a built in download manager like other browsers.
Reason 5. Its engine isn't open source like KHTML and Gecko
Reason 6. You get pop-up blocking without upgrading to :yuck: SP2.

Lastly, when a site says I cannot visit it on my browser of choice, I won't visit it. If its designers were too lazy to learn proper XHTML and CSS their site isn't worth my time.

I still can't see why I should change my browser.I haven't ever got problems or got bothered by IE so I'm gonna keep it.And my brother got back to IE too so I think there's no big deal. :wink:

I still can't see why I should change my browser.I haven't ever got problems or got bothered by IE so I'm gonna keep it.
And my brother got back to IE too so I think there's no big deal.  :wink:

I forgot the biggest reason. Tabbed browsing. Just download Firefox (it is small) and try it. Once you used tabbed browsing you won't ever want to use IE again.