xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is The Last Movie You Saw? I think this is pretty self explanatory

LIAR LIAR*ing Jim CarreyStory of a liar, err... lawyer, who always tells lies. Son is fed up and wishes on his birthday that the father should not be able to tell lies for a FULL DAY!That day is in court and is really hilarious...My rating: 4/5 stars.Jim Carrey is at his best. But we have seen all his faces, haven't we?

Last movie i saw was the remake of Dawn of the Dead. I actually liked it.. until the very last bit.. after the credits.. i mean.. i put, what, 2 hours into watching those people climbing their way out of hell just to watch them get eaten as a footnote? ah well it was still good.. i cant remember if i liked it better than the original or not.AND the zombie fetus!! WHY, GOD, WHY!?!

Last movie I saw was The Incredibles, on Friday. Very funny movie, I recommend it if you like humor (plus, it's Pixar, so you know it's good). Next I want to see National Treasure (kind of reminds me of a combination of Tomb Raider, The Mummy, and some other movie).But if you need a movie to watch, I highly recommend Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Independence Day, Jurassic Park, and Back to the Future I. :D

Last movie i saw was, hmm, The Grudge and it really REALLY sucked. Like come on all they did was build suspense then the little kid or the woman would scream and then everyone would get scared...wtf I myself did not get scared once throughout the movie and i was hoping that they would finally make a new GOOD horror movie but oh noooooo they screw it up again, honestly... that thing that was climbin down the stairs.... if i saw that i'd be like "oh hellllll no, i aint be havin none of that sh*t in my house" then i would kick the CRAP outa it. Scariest movie of the year, ya right. Just like Blair Witch??? what a joke. :D

HiI don't go to movie theatre, too much noise. When I watch a movie I like to really watch it.Recently seen on DVD:-Terminator 3 :D:D:D -Hellboy -_-;):D:D -Unfaithfull :D:D:D -A.I. (Watched before) :D:lol::lol::lol::lol: -Zoolander (No stars at all)Patrick

The last movie I saw was The Princess Diaries II. I liked it! It was very funny and a little more creative than the first. But overall, the first was better, simply because it had a way better storyline and it wasn't as predictable as the second. But, sequals usually aren't as good as the original...

The last movie I went to see in the cinema was Finding Neverland, a couple of weeks ago. Yes, a Johnny Depp movie! I can't wait for the end of the year when his next newest one comes out, The Libertine. In a magazine interview, he said he wouldn't reccomend it to anyone under the age of 26 as it's very adult!

On dvd, the last movie I saw was King Arthur. It was all right, not terribly wonderful, but not too bad either. And it was nice to see an attempt at telling the story of the real King Arthur. (And Lancelot was nice, as well as being played by a Welsh actor!)