xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is The Last Movie You Saw? I think this is pretty self explanatory

Save the last Dance and Matrix.. two of my fav films. Oddly enough I saw The Green Mile on TV yesterday and I totally got bored watching it even though when I first saw it I thought it was great. Oh well. Comes from watching too many I guess.

I am basically forced to go out to the cinema with my friends every week...so last saturday I watched Princess Diaries.....Sweet movie....ULTRA FIT GUY

I'm pretty sure the last movie I saw was The Terminal. It's a comedy/drama starring Tom Hanks.I enjoyed watching it and would recommend it, if it's available to you.

Last movie I've saw was:Dawn of the dead 2005 - :(:(:(:(:( - it's sick & crazy movie... but it worth watching...before that i saw:The Terminal - :P:):(:( - it's ok movie, when you're bored...

hmmm....I watched "The Man in the Iron Mask" on the school trip in the bus~... That movie is quite good~ (not because it had Lenardo DeCaprio <spelling XD> in it). And the bus!! It was only four months old!!! Soo new~! It even has a toilet! :(

My last movie was Austin Powers: Goldmember...nice to see Michael Caine in a comedy...although the ending was a bit crap IMO.The usual Mike Myers comedy...OTT and brash :-)

i dont watch movies in the theater much anymore, just buy em on dvd when they come out usually(or rent)

last movie i went to see in theaters was...i think lost in space(1998)...lol

i dont watch movies in the theater much anymore, just buy em on dvd when they come out usually(or rent)

last movie i went to see in theaters was...i think lost in space(1998)...lol

Ah...last movie in theatres...well, that's different...that was "Layer Cake" which I went to see with my brother (it's a UK movie, a little like Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels and has 2 or 3 actors from it too)...I rarely go to the theatre (we call them cinemas here :-P) to see movies as I usually get to see them long before they're even out over here in cinemas (I'm well connected online so get to d/l them :-))

And the Austin Powers movie was one that I saw (DivX) which I watched a few days ago (again)

The last movie I saw was Men of Honor on DVD. All of have to say was wow. The rating I would give is easily a 9 out of 10. Many of you have probably already seen it but for those who haven't it shows how a black person goes through all the trouble about his racial ethnicity to prove to men in rank and his fellow mates that he is probably the best diver there is.

i just watched s.w.a.t last nite after i hadnt seen it in months, great movie :(:P:(:( + 1/2, its kinda hard to make 1/2 of a ninja smiley

SmUX-- cinemas, theatre, theater, the movies, all the same place here lol

The last movie i saw, was....... 8 mile and i saw it last night on dvd. The last movie i saw in the movie theathers was The incredibles, lol i had to see it with my brother he wanted to go with me