xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is The Last Movie You Saw? I think this is pretty self explanatory

I havent been to the theatre in a while cause I had my baby. Last one I saw was the Grudge, I saw Shrek2 and Spiderman2 last year, I also saw Hell, BoyVan Helsing, Princess Diaries II, Anchorman last year. I saw The butterfly effect on video. Im years behind on movies. I bought my first dvd player for christmas :D

I saw "Sideways" last night. It was slighty interesting, in kind of a "Trainspotting" way. The movies didn't do much for me, but in the days after seeing it, your brain starts mulling them over. I'll probably see Sideways again when it hits DVD rental and think much more of it. I hope. Or maybe it WAS just crap...

the last movie I saw was Hide and Seek. It was ok. It came out different then what I expected because you would never guess who the person is. Too confusing lol. Its more of like a psychological film.

ahaha the last movie i saw was princess diaries 2... i didnt like it too much but it was okay. The last movie i saw in the cinema was oceans 12... it was good... it might have been better if i saw the first one...I'd like to see hide and seek :D

I saw Hitch tonight, starring Will Smith. A pretty good flick, excellent date movie! For all of you heartthrobs desperately looking for something to do on Valentine's Day, check it out! I guarantee you won't be disappointed!