xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is The Last Movie You Saw? I think this is pretty self explanatory

I just went to go see Taxi with Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifah. I really liked it though I expected it to be heavier on the comedy side, it was more action and car chases. Felt contrived at times, but I'd probably watch it again.7/10

The last movie that i saw was the movie on disney channel. It was called Halloween Town High or something like that it was wack but it was kind of funny.LOL :rolleyes::angry: Shocking ;):o

Last movies i saw were:New Police Story - :rolleyes::ph34r::angry::ph34r:White Chicks - :D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:Arthur - ;):ph34r::angry::I liked new police story as it had a mix of drama and some comedy :angry: While white chicks was plain laughter for me, but i thought Arthur was really boring as the plot wasn't attractive. There were also more talk scenes than action 1s...

Lst movie I saw was on the weekend. it was called Envy starring Jack Black and Ben Stiller

How was that. I'm a big fan of both of those actors. Have you seen the "tribute" music video by Tenatious D, awesome stuff.
I still havn't seen dodgeball either- What did you guys think of that?

Lolz..just finished watching A Thin Line Between Love & Hate

by Martin Lawrence and Lynn Whtifield

The last movie i was was of mice and men. we read the book for no reason in this lit and comp class... the teacher must think we are retarded... its like 6th grade reading level... and after that we watched the movie to go along with the book...

Does anyone sow Mindhunters ? Well i did, and it was very excusite. i give it a <_<:):P:P:( It's about some investigation cops that whant to became Profilers, and the last test for that got in some way screwed. So they get killed one by one. You don't know witch is the kieller till the end of the movey. Nice. I'll recomend to my comunitiy people to wathch it . :blink:

I don't care what the critics say.Saw :):D:DB):D That was an awesome movie and no one can tell me otherwise. I haven't seen a movie like that in a long time. The visuals, the ending, the understanding of the movie was just awesome. I don't realize why they think they have to be so "smart" that when they finally have an ending that makes sense, they say oh they stole that idea. B) inane movie critics.

Ghost in the Shell 2 - Innocence : :):D:D:D Def an awesome sequel but the storyline was exactly like the first one so it wasn't surprising.

Cool I went to a sleep over two days ago....First of all we watched Scary Movie III then a Walk To Remember then Save The Last Dance and then this weekend I am going to watch Bridget Jones Diary... So I guess the last one is Save the Last Dance....It was really good :)