xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is The Last Movie You Saw? I think this is pretty self explanatory

lets seeStar wars trilogylady killerspunishertom catsspiderman 2dare deviland plenty more

Lolz....I just finished watching

|| Shrek 2 and

|| Odyssey

Very interesting movies. Shrek 2 especially.

Lolz

lets see

Star wars trilogy

lady killers

punisher

tom cats

spiderman 2

dare devil

and plenty more

Ermm...last movie

Anyway, mine is Jackie Chan's New Police Story. Its really a smasher. For anyone who has a high movie standard, you won't be disappointed. Although it is in Chinese, there are English subtitles...anyway, you guys should consider picking up Chinese :) . Its a growing language.

Movies these days are getting very boring over here in Sg...any recommendations?

I just watched RE: Apocalypse. T'was Ok but I think it might help the script a little if the writer wasn't doing the star. Nemesis is a fan-favourite and he was pushed aside along with Jill and Carlos and all the others for Alice.Stupid Anderson. Must Kill.But if you're a fan of hte games or action flicks, its average and worth watching.

The Forgotten : pretty damn good I thought. It had a nice little twist to it. It was like reading a book and how you would see that book in your mind. :):):D

Hmmm... last movies I saw... that would be...1) Arthur2) Speed3) HidalgoThe only really good one on that list is Hidalgo... Speed I just watched on a bus trip, didn't have a choice. And Arthur was just on TV last night. Still they're not bad movies.

I know its been out for a while but the last movie I saw was Supersize me- was very cool, wont be going to McDonalds in a while though!!

Last movie I saw was X-Men 2 which I got from a friend of mine. It was good, and the home theatre system I recently bought makes it even better! I just red the TV guide, and I see I'm all hooked up for the evening :)

Just finished watchingThe scorpion king andMummy Returns

The last movie I saw was Resident Evil Apocalypse. It was much better to the first and more true to the gaming series. I'd give it an eight outta ten if I had to rate it. As the topic creator would do : :):):DB)B)B):D:D /10

The last movie I saw was Shaun on the dead. it was really funny. I was pleasently surprised that it was an actual good movie seeing as how they advertised to it be crap here in the us. Anyway, if you like zombies or really funny movies that actually might scare you .. .this is the movie for you.