xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is The Last Movie You Saw? I think this is pretty self explanatory

The Machinist :D:D:D:D This was simply put one of the weirdest films I have seen. Think of Momento mixed with Fight Club

The movies i recently watched are pretty old but i watched them in school some guy brought em in for a party they were*dodgeball*meet the parents*the perfect storm*The movie dodgeball is sooo damn hillarious ,its about this dodgeball team that is really rich and they sued a gym and are guna take it over,then these people dont want to give up their gym so they learn dodgeball and play to compete and get $ 50,000 so they can stop getting sued and close,Its soo damn jks they dun even kno how to play and they get hit like 50 million times everytime*Meet the parents is damn jks too! its funny and i highly recommend you watch it!*the perfect strom is supposed to be a educational movie so it was boring and stupid lol

last movie, air force one. that was about ... what ... 7 years ago? haven't been to one since. i don't know why, it's just not something that interests me, especially when you can wait a few weeks and buy a dvd for the price of 2 movie tickets .. or rent it for a few $'s.i'm totally put off by the price of a stupid movie ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from Limony Snicket. I thought it was really good (though sort of long in parts). I think it really would have helped if I had read the books before I went to go see it. Jim Carry was great in that his character was wickedly frustrating (just so eeeevil that Count Olaf is!!) Anyway I would recommend seeing it for nothing else than the visual stylization of the piece

i watched anacondas, it was okay. wasn't anything spectacular so i payed attention more to my girlfriend then i did the movie lolprobably gonna watch it tommorow with my bros

The last movie that i saw was farenhergjt 9/11. This is just a glorified documentary, nothing special. But it does show some pretty interesting things about George BushAlso, the film shows a beheading in saudi. Pretty nasty stuff really. I wouldn't recomend the film to anyone as it didi drag a wee bit and ther have been better documentarys made, i'm just surprised that this one was made into a film

I recently watched Blade 3 and I give it ;);):P:P out of 5 ninjas. lol. The effects were great and the plot was ok. There were some pretty weird things in the movie and its little more different than the other Blade movies.I also watched Hero. Its ok. ;):P:P . It has a great message that the movie is trying to tell and the plot is ok. It was interesting to me because I had to read subtitles. lol.

The last few movies I have seen were

and out of a  :P rating of 5 :P 's being great and 1  :P being crappy, here it goes.

Exorcist: The Beginning  :P  ;)  :P  :P  ;)

Anacondas: Hunt for the Blood Orchid  ;)  :P  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The last movie I saw in a theater was The Passion, which I thought was incredible to watch and eventually bought the DVD. Last night I watched You've Got Mail and although it was very similar in plot with Sleepless In Seattle I thought the dialogue was fresh and funny. If you enjoyed Sleepless In Seattle you'll probably enjoy this movie.

Ciao! :P

The last movie I saw was "Shawn of the Dead". It was funny as heck. Its a classic zombie flick with an english comedic flair. If you like zombie flicks or just want a good laugh i would highly recomend it. ;) The movie i saw before that was "Dodge Ball" altho it did have its moments i didnt find it as entertaining. the punchlines were predictible and the situations a little cliche'd. Dodge Ball is a good one to rent but i wouldnt waste the money to buy it