xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is The Last Movie You Saw? I think this is pretty self explanatory

In theaters, it was Ocean's Twelve...although I wouldn't exactly say I "saw" it (I slept through a healthy portion of the film). Aside from that, I watched Men at Work today (Charlie Sheen & Emilio Estevez). Interesting movie, to say the least...Charlie Sheen made it all worthwhile, though, considering he is a demigod ;)

Just saw a Korean swordplay movie called Sword in the Moon. This movie has some killer fighting in it and the special effects look very real. It is also an interesting window on Korean culture. Very interesting storyline about two best friends who become enemies and then at the end reunite. If your into foreign movies with subtitles Sword in the Moon would be a great choice.

I just finished watching the box set of the babalon 5 movies. My girlfriend got me them for christmas. She enjoyed watching them. We may see if we can find the seasons at blockbuster.

well, I don't really go to the cinema that often. But I do rent DVDs to watch. Actually during chirstmas break, I watched soo many films including two weeks notice, I'm Sam, Bend it like Beckham, Meet Joe Black, Fifty first date, how to lose a guy in ten days. Having said that, I'm planning to go and see phantom of the opera!

I just saw Without A Paddle. It wasn't the greatest movie ever but it was pretty funny. One funny thing is that Burt Reynolds is in it and plays this old and very hairy man who has lived in the Oregan woods for 30 years waiting for some guy.Also, Dax, one of the guys from the show Punked was in it. I have to say that he did a good job for his first lead role. Anyway, this movie is a good one to see with friends. later.

Last movie I saw was Chamber of Secrets (long story, hadn't seen it since we rented it when it first came out), but in theaters I believe it was...actually I can't remember, it was awhile ago...might have been Spiderman 2 in IMAX...told you it was awhile ago...

The last movie I saw was The Princess Diaries II. I liked it! It was very funny and a little more creative than the first. But overall, the first was better, simply because it had a way better storyline and it wasn't as predictable as the second. But, sequals usually aren't as good as the original...

I last saw Alexander! I think it is a great movie except for the moments they do gay stuff. I don't know if Alexander was gay or not but the movie had to much gay stuff. Anyway the soundtrack is fantastic, it should get an Oscar.

The last two movies I saw were Cidade de Deus and Coffee and Cigarettes. Both were very good movies.

Cidade de Deus (City of God) was a movie that made an impression I guess you could say, definitely not for small kids. The movie is about the growing up of the main character "Rocket" and the people around him in the slums of Rio de Janiero.

I've liked most things that Jarmusch (the maker of Coffee and Cigarettes) has made so I guess it isn't too surprising I liked this one. It's a series of short unrelated scenes, with coffee and cigarettes linking them. I think my favourite scene was the one with Tom Waits and Iggy Pop.