xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

Hi!The last movie that i saw last week i s Bee Movie..It' a nice cartoon?Have you seen it?I think that i s created almost for the for the children but even can like to the adult..Any comments about it?

Well as far as bollywood movies are concern, there is one new release Taare zameen par. and this movie is inspired by irani movie called Children of heaven. I have seen it recently.That is very touching movie, but not every one can understand it.As it needs the knowledge of background of their culture.But all in all thats a very good movie.

I watched The Guardian and I found it extremely interesting. It was the first movie in a few months that was really worth watching so I recommend it to everyone. The plot features the selection process of the new coastguard rescue team and although this doesn't sound extremely interesting, believe me, it'll grow on you :)

Not so much a movie but the new Al Murray DVD... live at the paladium. I think he is genious the way he builds his show and how unlike most stand up he not only get the audience involved but involves them all through the show and involves jokes around them that he couldn't have prepared. He is my/one of my favourite comedians!

well last movie I watched in terms of new movie is the golden compass (mostly because I like Nicole Kidman) then yesterday I had the strange urge to watch maid in manhattan so i did....hehe

Well, I think it was when I watched a movie at my telly at Christmas. "Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets" and "Harry Potter and the prisoner from..." Can't remember the name in English. :) I haven't watched any movies after that, I don't really watch many of them. It was nice too "meet" Harry and the crew again, haha.

I watched "Elephant" yesterday and i must admit that i'm very disappointed... Most of time I had to FF, because of the longueurs. Pictires were very good, but the plot lacked sth... I think the better idea would be to use some retrospection or flashbacks.

I actually just saw 3 movies this past weekend.Sydney White: 8 of 10This was a great movie. It's about a tomboy girl heading to college to follow the steps of her deceased mother. When she gets there she inevitably runs into some problems, I can't give you much more detail because I don't want to spoil the movie, but she makes some new friends, new enemies, and learns a bit in the process.Stargate SG-1: the lost ark: 7 of 10This is the ending to the last stargate SG-1 series in where they finish the Ori at last. There is lots of adventure and a few twists as well. This is really only a good movie if you have kept up on the stargate series though.Awake: 5 of 10It was an ok movie, it's about a man who goes into heart surgery, but the anesthesia only paralyzes him, not put him out so he's awake for the whole procedure. He can feel and hear everything, and as he's there on the table he hears a plot to kill him, but since he is paralyzed he can't do anything. This is a story with many twists and turns, but it was a little too confusing for my liking.

I saw 10,000 BC last night. I suppose it was okay. The special effects were great but I guess I was hoping for a great plot line for such an epic movie. Hmm, 6.5 out of 10 maybe? :lol:

The most recent movie I have seen is Spiderwick Chronicles. Over-all, it's a kids' movie, quite fantastic, sensational, even. Personally, it unnerved me to consider that there may be things out there that we just don't know. No, I'm not referring to the goblins or the troll, I was more scared of the faeries, who can disguise as flowers, and sprites, also disguised as dandelions.The SFX was just fine, nothing too spectacular. From the title, we were expecting it to have sequels. After all, The Chronicles of Narnia had more than one movie, didn't they? However, I was disappointed to find out, on Wikipedia, that the movie had finished the tale of five books. No sequels, nunca, nada.Oh well, c'est la vie :lol: