xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

Anastasia, Shrek 2, Shark Tale, Final Fantasy, 50 First Dates, Ice Age and the Incredibles. They rock and the music is very good. (though watching so much in one day makes you sick XoP

Yeah, True Lies The Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. James Cameron director and Jamie Lee Curtis in it too, its easially in the top 5 Arnold movies with Total Recall probably at the top.[/b]

Today I watched The People vs Larry Flynt and I have to say it was pretty good. Thouroughly engrossing and often hilarious. Well not really, but some bits were real funny.

The most recent film I watched was Spiderman 2. I don't love to watch movies on cinemas even on the comfort of my own home. I was just forced to join my friends because they need company. Nothing to loose anyway, I just loved the film! :D

I saw Young Guns recently. Love this movie. It's one of my favorite old school shoot-em-ups, like Tombstone, another awesome film. If you wanna be a Regulator, watch this.