xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

Besides Shrek 3, I went to the dollar movies and watched Norbit. Its with Eddie Murphy who again dresses up as several characters and interchangeably plays their roles. It was a funny movie. They made lots of jokes to the wife of Norbit who's is lets say greatly obese and you wonder why she's still alive. haha. She's not facially or physically pleasing and she acts like she the da bomb or something. But there is a pretty girl who was orphan mates with him when they were little. They end up getting hitched and that's about it. Sorry if I ruined it for you. Its not a great movie anyways.

Well Last Night I just saw Pirates of the Caribbean I and II so as to get ready for the third movie that comes out tomorrow, and of course I see about hundred other movies as well in the last few weeks but instead I thought I go with the recent ones that I have watched.

I think the most recent movie I watched was Mr. and Ms. Smith. Well, I rarely go to the cinema, and I don't watch TV that much either. It was a cool movie, and I kept watching just for Angelina Jolie :lol:.

The most recent movie I saw was Shrek 3. It was funnier than the first movie, and it used many more of the fairy tale characters than any of the other movies. It was worth the $6.50 that I paid to go see it altough the nachos at $11 was way. I recommend this as a family movie.

Recent... I did watch Live Free or Die Hard 4.0, it is a classic action, it should be an example how the actions must be projected. It's one of the best actions I've watch. Recommend it to everyone :P

hindi : jab we met.. dont use your brains.. at all.. trust me you will enjoy the movie if you do that... illogical movie but somehow the feel good factor of the movie overwhelms lack of logic..English : next.. too much of assumptions in a sci-fi movie.. not recommended..-Cheers, Forever

The most recent movie I have seen is Dan in real life. I expected it to be a tad funnier because it had the guy from The Office in there. I still thought it was pretty good though! I got a really good laugh at the bowling arena (That's all I will say about it so I don't spoil it for you!)

I think 'The Simpsons Movie'.. Not sure. I could be mixing up. Or maybe 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End'.. Or maybe- Well, maybe a lot of stuff. I dunno.. I think the Simpsons, however.