xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

Hi!Most Recent: Howl moving castleprevious: Harry Potter and The Prisoner of AzkabanBecause I have one daughter. I am seeing the movie always together.

Well Ocean's Twelve (sucks), Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Spanglish (back my money), The Polar Express (cute), Blade: Trinity (dahhhhh)

Whats the most recent movie you watched?And what did you think about it?

hey gohst you no my friend pavel...anywyas i watched ''casulties of war'' Micheal J. Fox and Sean Penn... this film was amazin....set in vietnam guy goes out with a platoon and the other soldiers rape a vietnamese girl...great drama must see! its pretty hard hittin but then again brian depalma (mission impossible) directed it!!

I know pavel but when you describe movies dont give away major plot points like that. You know what I am talking about. Please edit your post and take it out.

My most recent seems to change: every other film, back to Shawn Of The Dead...:D

It's just so damn class; I honestly couldn't tell you how many times I've watched it since I got it on DVD just after Christmas. Oh and Russell it might be a good idea to edit that post. What it someone hasn't seen it? I done the same thing a while back with my Evil Dead review.

Ocean's 12....

I didn't like it too much... I really did like Ocean's 11 much better....

I want to watch: Meet the Fockers!

It doesn't look like it'll be funnier than the first to me (based on the trailers), but I still want to watch the sequel of the movie that made my dad, mom and me crack our heads off so hard! :mrgreen:

I know pavel but when you describe movies dont give away major plot points like that. You know what I am talking about. Please edit your post and take it out.

em didnt give away the plot mate thats wat it says on the back of the video lol :wink: