xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

Ju-on. The origional grudge. It was dubed so it wasn't that scary. (the dubing was bad) if it was subtitled it would have been a lot scarier. There were some parts in Ju-on that should have been put into the Grudge.

I saw ATL, the movie of T.I. a rapper (songs: why you wanna & what you know about that). It's about his life as a boy grew up in Georgia, in the ghetto. But this is not the usual story, guns, drugsdealing etc. (well at least not with him , his brother does go and do wrong thigns) T.I. just plays a chasracter who has some troubles in his life like everyone does. But he and his friends always go skating. They dance in a club called 'cascade'. I actually didn't get the punchline of the whole movie, but it was alright. Here in then some laughs, but I didn't really thinks it was that great. I also saw Too fast too furioys, tokio drift, with Bowwow. That was soooo good I fell a sleep in 30 minutes! So, you know what that means... hahaha

Last movie i saw was pirates of the carribean : dead mans chest.i was a big fan of the first pirates of the carribean and this one fullfilled my high expectations for it. Johny depp is extremely funny in it and the whole movie is very well madecant wait for number 3! <_<

The two recent movies I watched were "Cypher" and "Frankenstein". The first one had little or no development and succeded in being lame and uninteresting at the same time... The second one was really boring and frightening in no way what so ever. Infact, it hardly had anything to do with the monster at all! What a rip off. Oh, and I watched Between Two Worlds which has absolutely fantastic! Well, not absolutely, but jeeze it was a good yarn. Real interesting all the way through. Try and find it if you can, it'll be worth it.hi frnd booth r nice mobies

Click, an Adam Sandler movie, funniest movie so far this year i think, universal remote that controls time, ahh... great and original... o and did i mention funny, although if it was real it would suck to have that remote... but still funny, ahh its got Adam Sandler... so yea doesnt that just make you want to see it? It would make me want to see it

Rush Hour 1 + 2.. Chris Rock, Jackie Chan.. The original was a definite classic, especially with the 2 having to sort out their cultural differences in the USA.The sequel was similar, situations reversed in Hong Kong and getting stuck in a scam case. But both had their funny moments.

I watch movies every week =D... I'm a big fan of movies... I don't remember exactly the last movies that I saw... At (on/in... I don't know =D) cinema, the last one was garfiled 2 (blah... I had to see it cause I was with my girlfriend's sister...) however I bought a Portable Divx Player so I can watch movies that I grab from the internet on my TV... I do only download DVD-Rip ones... It should have been Inside Man, or Freedomland, or Godfather (I can't tell in words how this movies is awesome), or She's The Man...In fact, today I was watching Prison Break... This series is awesome!!... I'm currently watching Prison Break and My Name Is Earl... I wish I could watch more however I don't speak english too good (fluenty?) so I miss some words / phrases without subtitles... which takes me to download subtitles... However I got brothers and sisters which also want to watch so I can't just grab the english subtitle (which would make me understand more)... I have to download the portuguese one (I'm brazilian) and it's easy to download from common movies however from series it's a pain in the **bottom**... Because when you find, when you CAN find it, there are a lot of problems such as ortographic ones and timming...Does anybody know when Prison Break Season 2 is going to start? And what about Supernatural? I heard it's going to be released by another TV Company, is it true? Thanks in advance.