xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

Yes Man with Jim Carrey.It was a pretty good comedy as you could assume when you just see the name of the main actor in the movie. He still has those nasty grimaces :P. It also had some romance in it. Though I didn't like that fact that it wasn't a curse but just a habit to say 'yes'. And, it has some really educational parts, so I recommend you watching it ;)

Land of The Lost. A classic comedy. I love comedies with Will Ferrell he can really make me laugh.This movie is 10/10 my opinion.I recommend you watch it. It's about a doctor (or professor, i didn't really get that) hwo travels in time or something (i didn't get that either, but the movie is so funny) ;)

The other day I watched a movie called "Shooter." It had Mark Wahlberg in it. It was about a former sniper who was tricked by government officials who assassinated a foreign figure. They in turn tried to blame him so he spends the entire movie trying to avert the cops who are after him (for something he didn't do) and attempting to avenge them. This movie is awesome, and I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who likes action flicks.

Road Trip: Beer Pong.The new road trip movie. It's a cool teen comedy. I love teen comedies. It's about some friends that play beer pong ;) You must watch it. It's 10/10

Last movie i watched i night at the roxburyI love movies with Will Ferrel but this one is his worst. It's an old movie from '98 but still.. Wasn't that good4/10

I saw this film called "taken" with some American adolescent girl whose father was a FBI retired agent,and she was robbed by some dangerous Albanian mafia guys and her father made some really good attempts to rescue her. She was finally bought by a middle east businessman because she was a virgin and he wanted her. But her father kills all of the bad people around. Nice film, good action.

i love movies. i recently watched mr. hollands opus, gran torino, and as good as it gets. not the first time i watched these movies. i rate all three a 9. yesterday i watched hostel for the first time. excellent movie. reminded me of the saw series. it also makes me want to go to europe and get laid!the next movie i plan on watching is the old disney classic, song of the south. it's apparently banned in the u.s. i saw this movie when i was a child and always wanted to watch it again.lastly, i have seen all the saw movies. the most recent one is coming out in the theatres in about a week and a half. i am debating seeing my first saw movie in the theatre or just wait til it's out on dvd.

Last movie i watched was "StarWars episode 1: The Phantom Menace". I intend to watch the series right through from beginning to end so as to piece the whole storyline together. Just gotta get through the first three as i consider them a bit drab.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)