xisto Community
nosoup4u

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? Hottest girl ever?

i don't know it is quite a hard choice with some of the women there are out there but i would have to say for me two of the hottest must be Kristin Kreuk and Jessica Alba but there are plenty of other really nice women out there !!!

I would have to say Carmen Electra, but I think se is kind of old now, so maybe kiera knightley or jessica alba. Actually all the girls are hot and pretty, even the ones from the banner below.

Edited by FLaKes (see edit history)

Well, any girl in a tight red dress or anything like it that makes her look irresistable could be the hottest girl in the world at the moment you look at it. The thing is beauty is so time, place and mood dependent. A few years back I would say it's Catherine Zita Jones, but right now...i give all my thumbs up for the girls I'm with right now, because you all know, there is no time like the present and who cares what happens tomorrow as long as we make the choices that make us happy right here, right now. :P:D:D

Hmm - I'd say the camera and the right kind of makeup are quite capable of creating illusions. The hottest girl in the world is the one who, when right in front of you, and without a tinge of makeup - still looks hot. Anything else is possibly an illusion. And a painting of a fire lacks heat.

The hottest girl in the world is of course my girlfriend :POther than that, it would have to be Jessica Simpson. Or Carmen Electra, though Carmen Electra just seems so superficial...and Jessy is far too stupid to have a real relationship with. Ah well, nobody's perfect...