xisto Community
nosoup4u

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? Hottest girl ever?

I'm playing the field right now, so I don't have a gf. But if I did, she would be hotter than both of yours. :D \/ Out(If you cooked any slower, you wouldn't need an egg timer, you would need an egg calendar.) :D

^That was me, I forgot to log in. :D(The one girl that I like is at least hotter than both of yours, combined!)

^That was me, I forgot to log in. :D

(The one girl that I like is at least hotter than both of yours, combined!)

Hey man, earlier in this thread you mentioned Anna Kournikova... And IMO, she's not that great. So for you to bash those other guys, saying yours (who isn't even yours) is hotter, is strictly opinion man. If their happy with their gf's leave them be. That's what matters to them. Ever see Shallow Hal? Even if you can't see it, but they can, why should it bother you?

2 cents

maybe we can make a special topic,where we can compaire girlfriends with eachother :Dlet us look who's prettyest

You're right Donegal. I got the 17 from the commentary of Pirates, when they filmed she was 16, and when it was released, she was 17. I forgot how long that movie has been out now. My mistake.