xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

Which Photoshop Do You Like?

I like using Ulead PhotoImpact.The quality of it is very good.It can easily change many textures and qualities of a photo.It is easy for me to design a logo for my website rather than the simplest tool of Windows called small drawer.Small Drawer is very childish for me to draw a beautiful picture.So I don't use it at all.Only my little brother often use it.

I like to use PhotoShop Elements 2, it is quite good and I like to use it quite often :) Maybe i should actually buy photoshop elements from the shops, after all, the trial will eventually prevent me from using it, once I run out of the amount of days I can use it :)

I only have photoshop 7.0, and I like it :)

70944[/snapback]

Everybody just loves Photoshop beit hobbist or professional, 2D or 3D. It just got the punch! In May Adobe is shipping Photoshop CS 2... well look out for it.

I used to like photoshop, but the thing is peoplel get used to it, all the terminology it uses and then switching is really a pain. I recently switched to Corel PhotoPaint 12 and its just awesome, it can do everything photoshop can do and more. So my favorite is Corel PhotoPaint which comes in the Corel Draw package.Ulead Photoimpact was pretty good too, I used to use it years ago and it was a viable replacement to Photoshop.One thing I would reccomend is to stay clear of Paint Shop Pro, I've found that the latest version is full of bugs :)

I used to like photoshop, but the thing is peoplel get used to it, all the terminology it uses and then switching is really a pain. I recently switched to Corel PhotoPaint 12 and its just awesome, it can do everything photoshop can do and more. So my favorite is Corel PhotoPaint which comes in the Corel Draw package.

Ulead Photoimpact was pretty good too, I used to use it years ago and it was a viable replacement to Photoshop.

One thing I would reccomend is to stay clear of Paint Shop Pro, I've found that the latest version is full of bugs :)

70950[/snapback]

Bleah! i really don't like the Corel series. i used that first, but then switched over to Photoshop. i find it much easier to use, and also IMO it's more professionally oriented.

corel is just too too huge a package. Contains everything and in the end you use so little of it which is why i never use it anymore. Photoshop does what it's supposed to do very well and very quickly. Which there were more plugins for it, i mean proffesional plugins. So few out there are actually worth it. It's going to take me like weeks to go through them all and delete them.
round

I like Photoshop 7.0 the best because it is the only photoshop programn I have. I do have Illustrator.. but I deleted one of the things by accident and wont let me uninstall and reinstall it. I've never used it before though.Photoshop just has everything i need.. so thats the reason I use it..

I like using photoshop CS, its so easy to use and user friendly, I`m still a "newbie" at making sigs, even though they are very simple they are good. (well thats what my mates say) With photoshop there are so many effects that you can make but i dont know how to do it.. :)

I've only used 2 versions. 7.0 and Elements. Elements is really crappy. Never buy it. THe only reason I used it was cause its the only one my school has. I dont know how I'm going to do any work in the "media arts" course next year.SO 7 would be my favourite, although i hear the new CS 9 is quite a powerful peice of software.

I have Photoshop CS, and it works like a dream. I can't wait to get CS2 though. Looks slick.Styx - I don't really like Corel as much as Adobe either, but Painter can produce some pretty cool stuff. I have Painter 9, but I don't use it all that often.Amezis - You can see the list of changes on adobe's website, (adobe.com), but basically, there's no major changes from 7 to 8(CS). Nothing to be worried about, it's just some minimal things...other than the price difference.

yea there really isnt much of a difference between photoshop 7 and cs. i like the extra features of cs like being able to preview many of the filters before you apply them. just one of the things i like. photoshop is an excellent program.