xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

Which Photoshop Do You Like?

I've got CS and I can't get enoug of it. Everything is an upgrade for me. I really can't stop using it. I love it so much, I sneaked it onto my iMac at shool for my graphic arts class...it's that amazing for me. I'm not really looking forward to CS 2, mostly because eveything I've heard about it is that there is no real, amazing, new feature to buy it. People say just to stick with CS, which is what I've decided to do.

I've got CS and I can't get enoug of it.  Everything is an upgrade for me.  I really can't stop using it.  I love it so much, I sneaked it onto my iMac at shool for my graphic arts class...it's that amazing for me.  I'm not really looking forward to CS 2, mostly because eveything I've heard about it is that there is no real, amazing, new feature to buy it.  People say just to stick with CS, which is what I've decided to do.

137468[/snapback]

Snuck it onto the school compys. Good man. -_-