HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Do U Have A Usb Stick =

encryptedwrath

I have a 2Gb aria.net USB stick. It was only ?5.49 , great deal for a ton of memory

y4nzi

yes I do, they've been getting cheaper and cheaper lately. I remember the first one i bought was a measly 128mb and cost $30, nowadays 1g+ ones are $5? crazy! I use usb for convenient file transfer from computer to computer or if I need to bring documents to uni/class etc. It really is the most convenient way to carry around files.

Tramposch

I have a custom 1GB usb stick :)Very cheap, FREE! haha

mahesh2k

Yes. I do own USB stick. I've 512MB for my use. And i gifted 2GB to my sister. Both these are of Make:Transcend. I'm not sure about Kingston's repair and customer support so I've holded my purchase of 8GB USB stick. So guys What about Kingston? Is customer support & Repair/damage policy good? How's make of that company? Anyone have any information about it then please do share about it.

xpress

I have a Transcend 2GB pen drive. These usb sticks are really cheap these days. And I have a 1 GB Intex MP4 player. Some times I use my player to carry files.

Baniboy

I've got a kingston 4 gb usb stick and another 16gb kingston, I use them to transfer my images and files, homework etc. I also got a 32gb memory card for my camcorder.

Bluebear

My USB stick contains my whole life. At least my life the previous year, all the work I have done at school, grades, papers and lots of not so useful stuff - such as a game that has become very popular in our classroom. It is not very big, my dad gave it to me... I have two backups of my work; one on an external disk drive (?), one on this computer and another one at my school laptop. That makes it three backups I suppose. It is very useful. It is stuck on my key chain all the time - so when I forget my keys I also forget my beloved USB stick.

laniczech

I have a 4gig u3 cruizer micro, and also 1gig sd in my motorola L7i... had a few others but who knows where they are now

triplebtalk

Yeah, I have a 2GB Imation USB stick which is about an inch long and weighs nothing:p

africa

I have got 2 sticks.The one that im using right now is my brother's since i lost my other one that i loved very much.The one im using right now is a sandisk flash disk. Very nice and durable.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.