xisto Community
iGuest

What's The Best E-mail Service?

What's the best e-mail service?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

gmail it isgmail is the most secured in the comparision with other sites it has a lot of widgets in the mail itselfit has different themes to choose from it also provides subscriptions to sms channels free of costand many open sites ask out for the gmail account due to the terms and norms gmail maintains and it has high security

The only thing I don't like in gmail is the fact that I don't know how to put an image inside a mail. I know how to send a "gif" file, I know how to send a link to a file hosted by a server, but I cannot add an image in the middle of my text (like "here is my" followed by a dog image).

Somebody in the Net says that Yahoomail is very, very, very widely patronized in the Philippines. 9 out of 10 people have e-mail accounts in Yahoo. Can someone site the same situation here, like in the Philippines?

I don't have a Yahoo e-mail account, but I think it'll be hard to beat Gmail. It has all features you could probably imagine and the amount and size of the advertisments is such that you hardly notice it (unlike in live mail, where the ads can be flashy and very noticeable).The Gmail spam filter is probably on of the best currently available, live mail still misses some spam messages which I've marked as spam over a hunderd times !The only downside about Gmail is that it's Googlle's (privacy issues) and that sometimes it doesn't work in Opera, but those probabems are usualy fixed in less than an hour.