xisto Community
Inspiron

Dell Or Hp ? Which is the best computer brand you prefer ?

Which is the best computer brand you prefer ?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

now what Dell computers are you referring to? Only the XPS use leds and have you seen a Alienware computer, if you haven't take a look at one and you see Dell isn't about wasting energey. Of course then you have people who building custom computers that got their computers lit up like a Christmas tree so. As for customer support I have never had a problem with them, heck I would have conversations with the tech people as I am trying to figure stuff out or have some minor problems.Now that Dell has linux Pre-Installed on some of their systems I don't think you would have any problems with it, unless you configure it wrong. I been sticking with Dell for a few years now because computers are cheap and very customizable for any user to get it.Just have to know how to work the system, remember you control the computer not the other way around for a few hundred more years :).

I find that Dell makes fabulous desktops for sure and they are reasonably priced. They stand behind their product with a good warranty also. I like the power of the HP Laptops and all the things that come with them. I find their screens are larger, etc.

When I used to have a Dell Computer, and it was starting to get old, I started to shut down and crash (NOTE: i didnt download anything, it was super fast) and i got angry :) and yeah my family threw it away, and went looking for a new computer, When we saw a HP, we bought it , and when it was getting old, it didnt automatically shut down and crash, it was superfast! :) We now have a HP Computer, Laptop, Printer, Photo Printer, Camera, lots more :P Were the HP family LOLI prefer HP :D

HP all the way. Dells were known as a standard desktop company until they started coming out with their gaming machines and servers. Hp on the other hand is known for professional machines. Hey my laptop is an HP and so is my old desktop. Never really had a problem with either. Hey look I am currently using an HP Machine, go HP.

Just got a Dell desktop PC bundle for a friend. Have to say they are indeed of the top service, especially when the occasional hardware dies or burns. HP, hadnt known much people with the machines, but their other brand Compaq is very difficult to upgrade their machine, considering some of their parts are built in thus ruling out "upgrades" and being stuck with particular parts.

Edited by arnz (see edit history)

no Dell's Are Getting Bad Now With Windows, HP Has Best Things To It ThenDell, I Had a Dell ANd Did not like it.. so many bug's in the drives and windows had errors

I prefer DELL...The service is good... Esp after sales services...
I heard HP lock up their hardwares so user cannot upgrade parts themselves..
but to go through HP for upgrades...
Thats hurts...

I am responsible for purchasing equipment at work and we use Dell. With extended warranty, a good website, easy to order and the Dell ST number I like them. You can download all updates for a computer by ST number, check warranty info etc.I have heard from some people that they prefer HP and a local business recommend them as the service staff is good. I don't much experience with HP but am pleased with Dell and get pretty good service.I would recommend Dell as their site and resources and service is good and they make cool computers, especially laptops. I have my eye on the Mini :)So it's Dell for me all the way.KJ

I prefer DELL...The service is good... Esp after sales services...
I heard HP lock up their hardwares so user cannot upgrade parts themselves..
but to go through HP for upgrades...
Thats hurts...

Dear friend I have only used HP and am not fully satisfied with it. As the system has the problem of being slow down after some years. So I don't prefer it to be used I think I prefer an assembled one for HP. And about Dell I am not the person to comment as I have never used a single product of their so.........