xisto Community
Atomic0

Problem With Mycents

It seems like there is problems with the myCENTs system at the moment. Recently, before 1 day ago, I had a few myCENTs (positive) in my forum account. However, after posting in the 'What's New?" section less than a day ago, I found out today I had dropped down to negative 376 myCENTs. None of my posts have been deleted, and it seems some of the moderators are having the same problem with negative myCENT's after posting too. Is this a bug in the credit system?Thanks for the help.

Have a look here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96305-topic/?findpost=
Seems that only members who earned extra bonus are affected by this problem, which should affect only your forum displays, and no deduction should be made from your Xisto - Support balance and earnings.
This problem should be fixed as soon as OpaQue will have some free time.

Does this mean that we will get those bonus mycents back or are they permanently removed?Can someone please talk about the bonus part, how does it work and how much bonus is it.

Thanks for you quick replies to the situation!Should the myCENTs be going up if I was to start posting again? And if so, when I earn 100 myCENTs but am still in the negative range, will I get a conversion to the Xisto - Web Hosting balance?

I'm having the same problem with this myCENTs system. Does this mean that all of us are losing myCENTs when transferring to the new system or what? I would prefer knowing what is happening here. :S

I just make three posts today -before this one- and after the last one I notice that i also have the same problem with the myCENTs system, can someone tell us when this problem will be fixed and what happens with the recently cents that i earn???Best regards,

From what I have tried out, any new posts will add myCENTs to your balance i.e. your negative myCENTs balance becomes less. This situation is a bit problematic since I would have to post at least 300 worth of myCENTs just to get back on the positive side.

As I understand, we are getting myCents for posting, but without the bonus part and thats why usually we get less myCents when earlier? And when the myCents are getting negative here on the forum, it doesn't seem to make the balance get down on the Xisto panel, it just makes myEarnings drop..the problem is as I understand in posting on the forum, is that when you're negative and not yet updated as most of us, we can't get any earnings to the Xisto panel balance, so it's best to wait when the myCents goes to not negative? (updates and removes some myEarnings) and then post to get some earnings to the Xisto panel and then again watch how myCents gets negative? :mellow: or we can just post and any cents we get goes up to our balance? :|

The batch processes are based on your whole history. That means what you are posting from right now is still worth it. For instance, if you have on your PC on a textfile the text for three interesting posts, you can post them right now, it's useless leaving your texts on your PC (or within your Brain) and wait a couple of days before posting.

Well, I just had +9.06 of myCents, posted two posts and now I'm on -148.69 negative myCents :mellow: Eh, well I see your point, I just hope the system will start working normally soon :P

Probably just a bug in the system, or after the discussion started about negative myCENTs balances, OpaQue may have decided not to have deduct earnings - rather allow users to earn myCENTs back into the positive range. Some people are experiencing deductions from their balance in the Xisto Client Area balance, while some are not. However, I think that, for example, when I earn 32 myCENTs to around negative 300 myCENTs, my balance at Xisto may be decuted, since myCENTs are usually converted at multiples of 100.There appears to be no official announcements or posts on the issue since 9 days ago.By the way, does anyone fully understand OpaQue's post in the thread 'Negative myCENTs'? I don't think I fully understand what he is trying to say.

After reading all the latest posts i notice that in my case the problem was fixed, but i don't want to loose my earnigs :mellow: so first i want to see what happens after submit this post.Best regards,

Probably just a bug in the system, or after the discussion started about negative myCENTs balances, OpaQue may have decided not to have deduct earnings - rather allow users to earn myCENTs back into the positive range. Some people are experiencing deductions from their balance in the Xisto Client Area balance, while some are not. However, I think that, for example, when I earn 32 myCENTs to around negative 300 myCENTs, my balance at Xisto may be decuted, since myCENTs are usually converted at multiples of 100.
There appears to be no official announcements or posts on the issue since 9 days ago.

By the way, does anyone fully understand OpaQue's post in the thread 'Negative myCENTs'? I don't think I fully understand what he is trying to say.

Mycents werent exactly negative 300, it was three hundred and something, and my balance has been deducted with non-multiples of 100 before =)

As a update to the thread, my myCENTs balance has been reset to ZERO at the moment of posting here, which means than OpaQue has kindly resetted the problem. At a quick glance, I don't see anyone with a negative myCENTs balance, which probably means the problem has been fixed. Thankfully, it means that I can continue posting here without having to try and earn back the 300 myCENTs I originally had in the negative range.Moderators, I think this thread can be closed since the problem has been solved.