xisto Community
Atomic0

Problem With Mycents

I personally think that Moderator's myCENTs balances are not automatically redeemed into credit at their Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto) accounts, since they can get much more myCENTs from 'moderating' the forum. Also, they probably get their hosting packages free anyway, so there is not much use for their myCENTs.

Wrong :mellow: While I must say that I don't fully understand the bold part, I can assure you that the only way to earn MyCENTs is by posting at Xisto and Xisto. Moderators do have special priviledges, but only when it comes to moderating these forums. In other aspects, we are "human" as well :P Therefore, we have to earn and pay for our hosting plans just like you... Personally, I've switched to Xisto - Web Hosting's paid plans two years ago, but this does come as a nice way of paying for it.

As for Yordan's myCENTs, I really don't know what is happening... I have mine transfered to the Xisto account each time I reach 100.