xisto Community
OpaQue

Get Ad-revenue For Writing/posting Here

Ad-revenue here in case of asta forums is ads shown on pages have some revenue. This revenue is shared with other members. You have to register at kontera and then post publisher ID in my settings page. You'll be credited whenever someone clicks your ads on Xisto page. To avoid fraud clicking, you'll not able to click on your own ads. So system will not update immediately for you. I hope this clears your doubt about ad-revenue on Xisto forum.

This is shocking man. I never thought that Kontera works like this. Can anyone confirm that they only pay for 6 months. Also, what about Infolinks. How does it work? Is the CPC more than Kontera?

If not sure about this check your kontera account (if you';re using more than 8 months now) and not reached 100$. then see if you can check your last months earning. You can't. There is no earning counter that displays how much you've earned till you reach 100$. You're allowed to check quarterly earning. Check if you can set earning reports for 6 months(if you're using it for more than 8 months). If all this fails and still not sure, then read kontera reviews on google. After that, contact customer support of kontera. Which is very slow at answering for queries. If you make it through customer support and get positive answer from them that earning is carried forward for 6 months, then well and good. Continue with kontera. Else you know what to do.

So, it seems that :1) You need to earn at lest $100. You will not be paid as long as your earnings don't reach $100.2) What you say is that the delay for earning $100 is less than 6 months? You don't have unlimited delay for that, and after 6 months, if your earnings are less than $100 they are lost? If you are right, this is rather unfriendly!

But it seems to be true :D If you choose "Custom date period", and then "From ___ to ___", you'll see that you can't select a date before April - at least that's the case with my account - which is exactly six months. I started using it in February, I believe, but there is now way to view those earnings...Too bad.

I just checked again today. My custom period of earning for kontera is disabled after 24th of may. I can't select date earlier than this. So i think there is something wrong with kontera. It is not suitable CPC/CPV whatever it is now. I think it's high time to pull this ad out of Xisto. Instead if they need alternate they can put infolinks or similar solution instead of kontera. I don't know how to contact opaque/or other admin to notify about this. But i think they need to do this before losing more loading time in site with such no-paying ads.

Thats kind of nice. All I do is I get my earnings into Paypal from Kontera, then put them back in my Xisto account for hosting.

That is possible Only if you reach 100$ in your account of kontera. Which is less likely to be in 2-3 years. No one from trap and Xisto ever reached that amount. So i doubt there will be any earning from kontera. You should sign up with infolinks or some another site that offers similar site. You will not get 100$ from kontera in a year and they don't count your previous money if it's not reached 100$ in last 6 months. Anyway, do as you will.