xisto Community
OpaQue

Get Ad-revenue For Writing/posting Here

You can add me to the list. About two weeks ago I had some nice numbers but lately it has been pathetic. For the last week my “Net Impressions” have been around 100 where it was 1,000-10,000. I don’t know if this is a bait and switch or something else going on.

Y I don’t know if this is a bait and switch or something else going on.

Could be an even worse collateral damage : maybe a lot of people were interested by what we wrote, they went once on our topics, and did not come any more...

Could be an even worse collateral damage : maybe a lot of people were interested by what we wrote, they went once on our topics, and did not come any more...

That really doesn’t make sense. There should be a continuous stream of new users. Even if they don’t like what we say (couldn’t imagine that), Google sends new readers that haven’t read our posts every day. I still have the feeling that someone was playing games a few weeks ago and running a script to artificially bump the numbers up. The jumps were always on the weekend and the traffic jumped by a large percentage.

mi favorite free host is qupis, however, I am looking for image magic ssupport, and I think I can foind it here. I dont' have experience in web design, and tis is my first time in here, I will loke to know what type of messages I should post so i can have the access to free hosting.

If somebody can help me it will be appreciated.

mi favorite free host is qupis, however, I am looking for image magic ssupport, and I think I can foind it here. I dont' have experience in web design, and tis is my first time in here, I will loke to know what type of messages I should post so i can have the access to .. If somebody can help me it will be appreciated.

first of all, avoid double-posting. Your post is exactly the same text you posted here :

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/88637-who-is-your-favourite-free-host-whats-your-fav-free-host/

i am not able to get my number at kontera can anyone tell me what to do??? Also the offer but who will click???/

i am not able to get my number at kontera can anyone tell me what to do??? Also the offer but who will click???/

1) First of all, go to the kontera site, http://amobee.com/platform/brand-intelligence/ If you don't have an account yet, sign in there.
If you already have an account, log in, and then go to "Content Link Setup", and you will see your kontera account number in the field labelled var dc_PublisherID = XXXXX
You also have a better explanation here : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
2) If you write down interesting posts, people will come and read them. When they click, the click is associated with your kontera account, which will register the clicks and put the corresponding money in your account. As you have filled the way of payment (check, wire, paypal, or international EFT) you will receive the corresonding money.
Of course, if you only wrote only spammy or junk post, nobody will read them, nobody will click anywhere and you will never have ad revenue.
Hope this helped
Regards
Yordan

Hello, I am new to this site, & I am looking for free hosting, So now i have to get 30 credits. One thing I don't understand is:Do I have to post new topics ORDo I have to reply/participate in existing topics... to get credits..?Thanks..

Hello, I am new to this site, & I am looking for free hosting, So now i have to get 30 credits. One thing I don't understand is:Do I have to post new topics OR
Do I have to reply/participate in existing topics... to get credits..?

Thanks..

You don't need the 30 credits any more, you only need to write down five interesting topics.
You can see a short how-to for instance here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96785-topic/?findpost=
and a full explanation of the system here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/86546-topic/?findpost=1064322155
roughlyl, you order a "logic plan" at Xisto, exactly as all the paid hosting customers, but the fees are pad by the "cents" coming from your posts. The more interesting your topics and reply posts are, the more cents you get. Each time your reach 100 MyCents it's converted to $1, and you need about $3 per months for a logic plan.
So, free hosted members have exactly the same plans as the paid hosting customers.

You don't need the 30 credits any more, you only need to write down five interesting topics.

You can see a short how-to for instance here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96785-topic/?findpost=

and a full explanation of the system here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/86546-topic/?findpost=1064322155

roughlyl, you order a "logic plan" at Xisto, exactly as all the paid hosting customers, but the fees are pad by the "cents" coming from your posts. The more interesting your topics and reply posts are, the more cents you get. Each time your reach 100 MyCents it's converted to $1, and you need about $3 per months for a logic plan.

So, free hosted members have exactly the same plans as the paid hosting customers.

Thank you very much for all that information, but I still have a question:

Will I get credits by just reply on others topics or

Do I have to start a new topic..Thank you

Umar

Thank you very much for all that information, but I still have a question:Will I get credits by just reply on others topics or
Do I have to start a new topic..Thank you
Umar

You get mycents for both starting a new topic and for replying to other topics.
Simply, starting interesting topics gives more cents than short answers to other topics.

Is this like google adsense or Is it myCents huh.gif

both!Umar's question concerned mycents.
The current topic starter post concerns getting Ad-Revenue, which is an add-on to your account. And, yes, it works roughly like adsense but it's not with google.

HiI was wondering how to use the money I get from my earning?
Bye

It goes to your account. When you register, you are asked where your bank is. For instance, you can ask that your earnings go to your Paypal account.

Great news!!!I am very interested I think this is a great forum and a great community. Thank you Admin. Moderators and everybody.I have to post a lot before can join to this great feature.