xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

It seems like my account has not been update, though it has been at least over 24 hours since I signed up with the new Logic Plan. Also, there was no 'Notes' section on the order form, so I opened a support ticket regarding the upgrade including my current cPanel username/password.I have noticed that even though I have opened a support ticket, the statistics in the client area show I have no support tickets.

Iam just wondering, i understand the new V3 system, and i know the V2 system. But what was the V1 system?

lol, you're like asking us ancient history. Quite frankly I don't quite remember, I think it was the same thing as V2. That, V2 is just a minor improvement of V1, especially when you compare it to V3.

The old 2 systems were based on the post per day, now it's an actual currency.

xboxrulz

It seems like my account has not been update, though it has been at least over 24 hours since I signed up with the new Logic Plan. Also, there was no 'Notes' section on the order form, so I opened a support ticket regarding the upgrade including my current cPanel username/password.
I have noticed that even though I have opened a support ticket, the statistics in the client area show I have no support tickets.

Maybe you should send a support ticket about how your suport tickets aren't going through :rolleyes: lol. On a serious note I think you should send another support ticket stating the same problem but at the end say something like sorry if I am sending this twice but I wasn't sure if the first support ticket went through because in the statistics area it said that I have no support tickets.

Hopefully it was a human error. Possibly they marked your support ticket as solved by mistake. If this doesn't work ask a admin about it.

I am having difficulty creating a free hosting billing/support account. When I go to the Xisto register form website and submit all of my info, it processes a few steps, then says username and password are invalid. Can someone please assist me? Thanks.Edit: I also have an active account at the Xisto - Support client center or what ever that may be. I am just unsure of what to do to activate my account.

Edited by quack (see edit history)

I like the new forum style, i can't find the shoutbox though O.o.Its a bit confusing though, where are the latest posts or so. I know this might not belong here but its an update and i cant' find a better place to ask about it thatn here.

to make it off topic about the new design, I can say it's in progress to work, because sometimes I browse it's this blue theme, sometimes it's another white one, I think when the time will come, you'll see everything as it should be, now lets say maybe it's being developed :rolleyes: even though, I don't know, I'm just guessing. :P

Great job, thanks Opaque ! Everything was done smoothly, all the topics are still here, including my avatar and sig, and without stopping the forum ! Grand job, you did not have a lot of sleeping time !

Thank you Yordan. The forum modding is fun :-) I love to do it. Experimenting with the themes was fun and I m going to let the shoutbox go. It will be accessible from the Shoutbox link in the menu, but it will not be visible on all pages as it used to before.

I'm just wondering whether the Free Webhosting Requests subforum should be removed since the new Credit System V3.0 is online now. Instead of having to reply to every new application with the new instructions, maybe it would be easier if the posts were removed and the forum redirected to a page with instructions regarding the new Credit System. It would probably be easier for new users and moderators.Looking at the navigation on the forum, it would be better if there was a link to the Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto) Client Area for convenience.Also, should the myEarnings statistics to the left of our own posts be showing the total dollars earnt or the balance? It isn't really useful to see the total you have earnt, rather it should be showing the balance of your Xisto - Web Hosting account.Anyway, you have made an excellent effort in upgrading the themes and features of the forum!

Hi guys, good system, but I was just wondering, becasue I registered at the the billing and support and Xisto before I registered at Xisto. So will my mycents still be linked considering the fact that I registered to this after the billing and support or is it purely no matter.