xisto Community
hahihuhei

Kaspersky?avast?nod32?or Rising

Kaspersky SurelyKaspersky?avast?nod32?or Rising

Yes. I have used Eset, Avira, Avg and Kaspersky. And Kaspersky is the BEST from all of them. And to those who thinks that kaspersky has lot of warnigs, Well... While installing it asks for advanced mode or Automatic mode if you choose advance mode it will ask everything to you. Kaspersky antivirus is form Russian lab (Russian products are famous for security I.E. You cant even get a crack for them. Search if you don't believe). 

Kaspersky has all. Tough firewall. Great virus detection. Safe run option. Special Disinfectioin Process. Great GUI, Hourly Updates, and all. Go surely for kaspersky.

-reply by Manas

i use Avast! i dont think it ever finds any virus,or it does but doesnt let me find out...although i think it is doing very good job,,,,Thanks...Eggie

i use Avast! i dont think it ever finds any virus,or it does but doesnt let me find out...although i think it is doing very good job,,,,

Thanks...Eggie

It's supposed to warn you, I guess.
When I unzip a file, sometimes McAfee tells me "A possible harmless file has been detected and destroyed". This is very helpful because it allows me to know that my zip file was correct downloaded, but contains a possibly-non-correct file... :(

Kaspersky or NOD32 will be my preferred AV. They provide a good protection. Next preference is Avast. Least is Rising. Avast is known for also marking safe files as suspicious. So, be cautious while moving your files to vault. Moving any system files can cause malfunction of O.S.

I am using G Data Anti-virus Which is combination of Bit defender And Avast. Really awesome working great! Fast in PC. So I just want you guys to give a try it is really Great

more over it has highest Detection rate than Avira 

-reply by technoskiller

Kespersky is the world's best AV.. I'm using it from 2years. and i never found any problems with it.

in your opinion... in my opinion (or experience to be more precise) Avast is the best, but that's also because i've been using it for the past few years and have been pretty happy with it and i always recommend it to friends and people i come across...

I'd say Avast. Escpecially with the latest updates it had.It's not demanding in resources at all and provides good security on many levels.Mine has allready stopped about several hundred virusses etc last year.

I used to use NOD32 and it was one of the best and I think still it's one of the best products out there as it's light, but at work they've made us use Kaspersky as they won the competition. It's not bad, but when poorly configured it's really slow while scanning, I mean it needs a lot of resources.Anyway, for free at home I use Microsoft Security Essentials which is really good for most of the things.And there is a nod32 online scanner, it's called ESET free online scanner, which is quite good:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ recommended it for some of my friends and it fixed their computers for free with the technology of ESET :DFor it to work, you need to use it through internet explorer and it will require to install something for the first time to work, I've tried it myself and had no problems with it.

there is quite a lot of FREE and Good AV out there... AVG FREE is still a good tool as well.... i haven't got a chance to try out NOD32 but i've come across a few friends who recommends it to me, so i might have to give it a try

I'm using Avast Internet Security. :) I've been using it for two or three years now. I like it and it gives what I need. I have tried NOD32 before but I like Avast more. I might as well try Kaspersky some time.

I'm using Avast Internet Security. :) I've been using it for two or three years now. I like it and it gives what I need. I have tried NOD32 before but I like Avast more. I might as well try Kaspersky some time.

agree... I haven't tried Kaspersky but its another very popular free tool... i guess having a couple of these free av shouldn't be much of a problem