xisto Community
rockarolla

Do Aliens Exist?

Thats very interesting..Do aliens exist..Let me ask you this. We live in one planet, which is a part of a solar system, which is part of a galaxy. How many solar systems are there in this one galaxy? and how many planets? How many galaxys are there? I'd say if on this solar system, and on earth humans are able to sustain, then there has to be atleast one other planet where the same thing is occuring out of the billions of planets that do exist.

I reckon Aliens do exist.If there are actually planets out there(i mean in another solar system) which contain a resourceful planet like earth( with h2o, oxygen),i would think that there is at least organisms, living things or aliens. There would be more planets out there cause we haven't even explored actually out of our system. Also We have to of come from somewhere, like planets where created by the big bang,i would think that we actually came out of space from another higher civilization......Also a huge cover up was made about Roswell as its really known, as well as Area 51. IF this is true, then there would be no doubt about aliens out there, cause we are not alone in the universe.

do aliens really exist :joking:Do Aliens Exist?

I have proof that aliens do exsist I live with one its name is Donny Stewart aka my little brother he is nine years of age and very annoying but I love him

nichole

I don't believe them, because they don't exist. In "bible" is said that, smartest organism in the all civilization human. There isn't said that there is a other planets live smarter then human organism. Read the first of world and planet creating in bible. I hate alien fanatics, they are crazy.

We are realDo Aliens Exist?I cannot believe the comment I just read it maid me feel bad. I can't believe there are still people who believe in God. The bible is crazy, The earth creating bible hahaha. Thats gold, first off you would have to be a closed minded ignorant mother ****er to think we are the only intelligent life. Do you have any idea how big space is you cannot even begin to understand. We live among you humans, and you don't even notice. We hide with the disguse of fantasy. The bible is a great example think about it. We did to all major cultures. The egyptians, look at how we marked history. Think about it for like a second and you will realize we are everywhere. Some of us think they are you but the will wake up soon enough. Then you humans will see.-reply by Tron Davenrop

do aliens existDo Aliens Exist?

I do not think aliens exist because if they did wouldnt they have takin people for studying. And if they did it would be all over the news. If the govornment is trying to cover it up one of his or her family members would have been speaking of it and it wouldnt be long before the press got a hold of it. Its not like the govornment has invented a mind eraser yet or have they

signed, dr blue

do aliens exist

Do Aliens Exist?

I do not think aliens exist because if they did wouldnt they have takin people for studying. And if they did it would be all over the news. If the govornment is trying to cover it up one of his or her family members would have been speaking of it and it wouldnt be long before the press got a hold of it. Its not like the govornment has invented a mind eraser yet or have they

signed, dr blue

Um, wow.. Who says, if they do exist, they are intelligent at all? It is possible that they are in the form of simple bacteria or some thing that wouldn't even wonder about things like humans. Also, if they do exist and were intelligent, is it just automaticly assumed that theyknow about us? They could be over trillions of miles away and be just like us: no idea if anything else exists out there.

do aliens existDo Aliens Exist?

I think aliens do exist because there are so many other galaxies in space and so many planets that there's got to be some other life out there.  Even though scientists researched it there's still a chance that aliens are real.

-reply by avery samokar

There is 100% of aliens. We are made of Matter , there is always an Anti-matter of something. But, they wouldnt be studying us cause whenever an exact opposite Anti-matter being meets another same Matter being they both desintegrate. But I DO believe in other beings, I don't howevr believ that there are lots of Intelligent life.

-reply by Steven

i personally do believe that aliens exist afterall we are on just one planet and you can not say that there isn't other life out there. That would be like telling someone that the sun is a ball of molten rock (when infact the sun is made from hydrogen and helium both in their plasma form and what keeps the sun going is fusion). there could be on a planet not far from here a race of aliens who haven't advanced as far as us which would mean that they could not visit us so that would be one explanation. another thing is aliens could infact orbit around the planet watching over us from time to time but they would most likely be able to cloak their ship and make it so radar can't detect it. the thing is the moon could actually even support life given the chance to grow plants and for its mass amount of water (all trapped in rocks) to suface and the moon would be very different from what we see it as.there is many, many planets out there and quite alot of them which can actually support life but it would take a long, long time for any sort of satelite or sensor for life to get there. there is even moons around one of the gas giants with oceans whihc can support life (those oceans are covered with a thick surface of ice.

Aliens ? Can't say. We've our limited observations in this galaxy and outside it. WOW signal do mean a lot for some scientists and organizations. SETI is constantly in search of ET's. But no success so far.Maybe the life on other galaxies could be more intelligent than us and their way of communication is different than us. In fact chances are they're unaware of us and we're unaware of them. This is more possible case than alien intelligent design theories.

And i totally discard those alien ships and abduction stories. They don't make sense. and if anyone is making it sound real then until and unless you see it. Simply, don't believe it. People are smart enough these days to work on internet, create new things. So they can even figure out how to do crop-circles and symbols. Crops circles are one of the myths. and in fact crop circles are one of the most popular search term on video sharing sites. Even Google's youtube returns many results for it. And you can see most of them are fake.

See videos on youtube by typing "crop circle" and you'll get result like this video.
Funny, people make background music. Punching voice and words from host and try and make it look like real alien-made Crop-circle. Yeah, more than that youtube is filled with spiritual preachers 2012 alien coming videos, spirituality and alien consciousness type videos. yawn, i'm tired of such pseudo-science stuff on internet. If aliens exist they're yet to contact us. And if they did contacted us, i failed to see the proof.

i do not think aliens would be interested in earth anyway but earth is visible more in the night (street lights and everything). this means that aliens would see the planet but they would not have a need to abduct people sure they would scan the planet and then get bored and go watch some alien adult films.

I think they do.... if you use Drakes equation you will see that there is a high possibility of aliens existing in out space, but because of the vastness of the universe it is hard to pinpoint the exact location. Also, some people have claimed to come in contact with them through APing, so you never know, really.

Drake's equation is explained in this page. I'll not dig for that "seti-league"site more other than equation cause of credibility issue. I think it's better to look for official SETI site for drakes equation and their research that revolves around it.

@Nameless, what is that APing ? Some psychic thing like thiauba or spiritual connection claims ?