xisto Community
rockarolla

Do Aliens Exist?

The two common threads of the origin of "MAN" on Earth are Darwin's Evolution and or Some sort of Devine intervention. If we evolved from some primeval soup on this planet then why hasn't there been any headway made to prove that path beyond some neolithic relativeIf on the other hand we were put here by some diety then where did he/she/they come from? Where are "They" now? From my perspective we may have evolved from some big bang puddle at some point in time but more likely our ancestors made it here to escape the everchanging Cosmos. Scientists are discovering that Mar's may have been Earth like at one point in time, so perhaps we are all decendants of Martians.Assuming there are more then the 3 dimensions we are physically aware of, isn't it possible we have barely begun to understand our surroundings. It wasn't long ago in Cosmic time that everyone thought the Earth was flat. I am certainly open to there being other life in this and other dimensions. As to aliens being amoung us ... Dam if I was one of "Them", and here today, I certainly wouldn't tell anyone! "Mankind" historically has only looked out for their own survival and anyone/thing that threatens that survival percieved or or not has always been destroyed. Truth be known MANKIND would NOT welcome ALIENS.There are many unanswered questions like the Nascar lines, duplicate Technologies that transend the globe at times when people were not yet aware of each other ... we want proof ... I believe as per some SiFi authors have suggested, "we would not know the truth even if someone hit us over the head with it". If there was some conspiracy to cover up the truth would we even know it? Crap we still don't even know who killed JFK. From my perspective, at this point, it really doesn't matter if there is life beyond this planet ... if we don't make an immediate effort to work together to treat this Life Ark we call Earth with respect and stop killing each other over trival differences, we are all going to become fossils for the next Alien to ponder. In 100 years, mearly 2 generations, this Planet has been transformed to the point of no return ... we are all on a Rocket ship heading for the SUN people. WAKE UP.

I prettyy sure that alliens DO NOT exist.But, we just have to count on our research until we have full proof.

hmmm IMHO there in lies MAN's pathetic journey!!!

So you are "SURE"?
No, Sorry, you are "prettyy sure"?
Perhaps you are ... but why would you still need "PROOF"?
Doesn't needing "PROOF" infer you might be wrong?
Would it change anything either way?

I submit that Mankind's fixation with always being "RIGHT" is just used as an excuse to continue our destructive ways. How about we just accept that we really don't know everything and keep an open mind.

Are there Aliens? I don't really know!!! If there were Aliens would they help us out of the mess we got ourselves in? What if they are roaming the Cosmos because they screwed up their own home world?
Is the government covering up Alien contacts? Maybe/Maybe not.

What if someone walked up to you on the street and claimed to be God would you believe them or would they have to perform some silly trick that you were "SURE" only GOD could do?

Was JFK killed by one bullet or a volley of bullets? Who can you believe?

Wasn't it Edison who said he found several hundred ways not to make a light bulb. Would we have a light bulb today if he was "SURE" there was no way to make one?

The only thing I am "SURE" of is that I don't know everything.

That is a very interesting question,aliens might exist but if the humans are supposed to answer the question, they should have encountered them at least once, but have there been any such cases? Most of the people who have reported to come across some alien like creature, realise later that it was some prank played by a friend or some kind of misinterpretation or simply an illusion,if anything has been proven in this regard, please enlighten me.One more thing, if the aliens are really out there somewhere, then they might be thinking us as aliens and we do certainly exist, so probably, for they are aliens to us might exist as well.

Ok, im gonna address a few points that i saw other people disscussing on here. #1: the infinate space/space has a border thing. Yes, space has a border that is consantly expanding, but it would be impossible to reach its border. Why? Because space is expanding at twice the speed of light. You may ask how is this possible? I thought nother moved faster than light? Well you are right, but according to (i thinki it was Einstein's) work nothing INSIDE space can move faster than light, but the edge of space itself, can. So in reality you could never find that edge because even if you could teleport yourself there, as soon as you arrived the edge will have moved far beyond where you are. #2: the aliens living on other things than oxygen. Of course its possible for then to breath differant gases. Look at plants. They dont breath oxygen. And as for the whole "would aliens call us aliens?" thing, it depends on whoes planet youre on. An alien is a foriegner, whether thats a foreign country or planet depends on the situation. Heres an example: say there was a civilization of Martians on Mars that was exactly advanced as us. Now lets say that in 30 years we get a huge boost in technology and send people to Mars before the Martians send anyone to Earth. In that case we would be the aliens. But if in that 30 years the Martians adavnce more than use and send people to Earth, they would be the aliens. Just look at the movie Avatar, in that movie the humans are the aliens because its not our planet.

Look at plants. They dont breath oxygen.

Sorry, but this is partly false. During the night, plants consume oxygen. That-s why you should not have flowers inside your sleeping room, for instance, you will have to compete with them for the oxygen, if your door and window are closed!