xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
john_meikle

Google Adsense Is Good Google Adsense

i haven't used it. and this post really isn't helpfull. i have heard bad things about it though, that if you get a lot of visitors and clicks they say you've been cheating and decline to give you the money. i dont know if its true or not.. but well. thats what i've heard.

adsense is the BEST PPC program out there right now. Yahoo and MSN is rumored to launch their programs soon but isn't available yet. Google generates the most revenue because their EPC is higher and they have better targetted ads (most of the time). Obviously there are some problems with adsense and it isn't perfect. But in terms of payout, they are the best. For those that say they don't pay... it is most likely you broke the rules and didn't follow the terms and conditions. There are many people on adsense that make $1,000's a month (some make $100,000's a month). Google PAYS. I have been with Adsense for 6 months and I can say for certain that I have gotten paid (more than once).As for tax information, there is nothing unusual about requesting this. This is required by US tax law. The IRS has to hold back a portion of the earnings for tax purposes. Also, this only applys to people in the US. Anyone outside the US doesn't have to provide this information. If you are underage, you can simply sign up with your parents name and tax information. I think you have to be 18 to sign up.

i tried it a while ago but i found that no one clicking on my ads at all and i think i over a week i earned about 50cents in total, i then just gave up on it because the ads looked very annoying in my opinion so i got rid of them, i might try again someday if i make a better site

i haven't used it. and this post really isn't helpfull.

i have heard bad things about it though, that if you get a lot of visitors and clicks they say you've been cheating and decline to give you the money. i dont know if its true or not.. but well. thats what i've heard.

65222[/snapback]

I don't think its true... I use it and have never got any problems with them.

So anyone that just clicks on the links on my page, i'll get paid for it? or the person have to click the link, and buy something/signup for some service etc..Also how easy is it to setup the ads in my webpage, does google provide a template for it.

that's right. you get paid when someone clicks. they don't have to actually buy anything. But, don't click them yourself OR tell your friends to click. This is a sure way to get cancelled (which is probably what happened to those people who didn't get paid).As for the ads, it is is simply a few lines of javascript code that you insert into your HTML. Google generates the javascript for you based on the type of ads (size/colors/etc) you pick from the Adsense website. IT is very easy.

I've used adsense before and the program is good. It is a true PPC so you really just need to put up the code and generate enough traffic that they get clicked on. As a previous poster stated the ads are mostly targeted and you do have the option of filtering out ads that you don't want shown. It is true that they will refuse you money if you are caught cheating, but it is not the visitors to your site reporting the cheating, but rather the filter system that records clicks, if you are caught clicking on your ads, or if there is alot of suspect activity (ie. 20 clicks from one IP in the space of an hour) they will not pay you and you will probably get your account canceled. Yes you do have to give your Tax info, but so, you should have to give your tax info any time you are making money.The ads that Google adsense generates can be custom altered to fit in with the theme of your site and are auto generated. They look nice and slick and they are quickly becoming an internet standard for ads. They don't intrude, no anoying pop ups, and they are 99% relevant to the particular page they are on. For example a google adsense ad on an article about computer tech will provide links to computer sites. I personally didn't make alot of money off them, but I did make a little, and my site was fairly low volume. Once I get my site up and running it will contain google adsense ads again.

ya adsense is perfect for making back your domain and hosting fees. I'm sure in 1 year, you can make the $100 minimum payout which is more than enough to cover your fees.

two weeks ago i got the cheque from my google adsense. I wasn't around then, so i had my brother to open it. it was a big amount for a one-month of adsense. I can't tell more details about it because there's a part of TOS teeling us not to tell about our account or something to that. :)

I've been using google adsense for the last two years and its been very rewarding. The best part about google contextual adsense is that the advertisements that are displayed are in tuned with the content of your website thus making the visitors all the more susceptible to <- snipped -> However, one should be very careful about the TOS. Fraud clicks are dangerous.}}}}}

It's really good, I'm about to reach my 100$ now, so I may be getting the payment soon, maybe next month. You may get up to 2$/click, so I think everyone should sign up for this if he/she has got his/her own site. Recommended to everyone.