xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
john_meikle

Google Adsense Is Good Google Adsense

I have got make me a good website with news and tutorials so I can get some visitors and join this adsense program. I dont know why I havent done something like this, with me being a web developer and all that. I just dont give myself time I guess.

Hello !!

I try to make mone by adsense

only 100$ 3mounth

I have site with 7000 hosts dayly

Adsense Is NO Good

100$ in 3 months isn't that bad. Do you have any more recommendations? What do you currently use? Share it with us!

yea $100 in 3 months is GOOD compared to what some others on this forum seem to be getting (no offence, i actually feel sorry for you guys).
anyway, i really don't like the idea of ads, whatever they are. so i highly doubt I will use AdSense unless I am really desperate for money. you create websites for your audience (and for your own pleasure). the audience doesn't exactly appreciate ads.
then there are those sites that are made for the specific purpose of earning money from AdSense. That is, they have nothing but AdSense ads. Some sites are even worse: they steal content from other sites to generate more traffic. Although that doesn't affect webmasters who make genuine sites with AdSense, it DOES put a bad face on AdSense as a whole.
there are also scams. most of them relate to people selling pre-made sites with adsense.

quote:
Anyone can buy the identical sites, and many people will probably have bought them, so you won't have unique websites. Instead you will have duplicate websites with the exact content that all the other duplicate sites have. The number of duplicates = the number of buyers, which will increase. Search engines don't like duplicate pages, and they *really* don't like duplicate websites. Duplicate pages aren't displayed in the search listings, and duplicate websites are dropped from the search engines altogether. So there is little to no chance of the sites being found in the search engine rankings. It means that people won't find the pages in the search engine rankings, and the sites will receive very little traffic, if any. Without people coming to the sites, there will be no clicks on the ads, and no earnings. It isn't looking so good now, is it?

there are also those who offer REALLY REALLY cheap hosting with adsense, then they arrange for most of the money from their victim's adsense earnings to go to their OWN adsense accounts.

there are lots of different adsense scams, read the full article on adsense scams here ==> https://webworkshop.net/adsense-ready-websites-scams

but don't panic, if you happen to be using Xisto hosting like most of us are, you won't have a problem with those adsense-ready-website scams :)

Edited by detportal (see edit history)

Adsense is horrible.Those ads do nothing but mess up webpages and go off-topic from the site's theme at that. Sure, it pulls in a bit of cash, but thats it. =P No one clicks them, rarely. The only way you can get real cash from Adsense is to go by page VIEWS, not clicks.

Hiatio: "The only way you can get real cash from Adsense is to go by page VIEWS, not clicks."What do you mean? Adsense has no option to pay for views, it only pays for clicks. I use adsense, and I make about $30/mo. Its nothing big, but its a start!

Hey guys i have no idea how it works but i am hearing from people that it is possible to make more than 1,000 a month from just google adsense!!, is that really true??..well I was just wondering becasue I am starting a website and need a fast way to make money in the next year. Is this possible? My goal is to make 2,000 a month so that I can earn enough for my new car. :)

The idea behind Google Adsense is the same as an advertisement agency, companies pay to see their advertisements on the web where the target clients are, so computer sites get computer advertisements, and travel sites get travel advertisements and so on.In this case the advertisement agency is called Google, and we (webmasters) are the advertisers, but for that we need to have a webpage with enough traffic so our clients click on the adds and that requires a lot of job. Producing interesting content is now that as easy as it was in the past when internet where smaller and with less content.I'm pretty interested in using this service and probably I will, I already read that profits are transfered through check payments, I wounder if it's possible to get the payments through a Visa card, if anyone uses this service and knows the answer please answer.

Recently I have got cheque from Google Adsense, 4600 INR ($108). My first earning from internet. All these money have been accumulated on those days when my site's only visitor was myself only. But now I have started getting clicks and members from others also. So this time my target is to make $100 in 3 months.Wish me Best of Luck.

I had signed up for the service and it was apppproved but soon i received an email saying my site has been generating spam clicks. Well I tried to boost the no. of times ads are clicked by telling my friends to do so. And that was it. My account was suspended and I can no longer use Google Adsense. Is there anyway to reactivate the account?