xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
john_meikle

Google Adsense Is Good Google Adsense

I have a google adsense account, they do very dood click tracking and the ads can be changed (colour etc) the bad points are that you have to wait to you get $100 befor you can withdraw any money.Question: Did google adsense pay a higher ctr when they first started because nor the ctr is about 3 cents per click instead of 6 cents per click that it used to be?

I love adsense but that 100 dolars are hard to get fast. When I started using it there was 1$=34sk ..and I have only 60$ now and now is 1$=24sk :P That is 1000sk difrent on 100$ :P

Google Adsense is the best of all, as well as pay is a fairly large company and not the default with the majority. I already had default by other sites, but Google Adsense is the best of all.

Google Adsense is indeed good ,For those who want to make their website into a an ATM giving money for just showing ads on the site.Its ads can be according to the websites theme and they are good looking too....I myself have a blog their as a newbie I had tried many ad giving companies but for me google adsense turned out like anything ....I lked its ads features and also they aren't like the ads given by some companies which don't even have any association with the websites theme.They could be easily embeded in the websitesoverall theres nothing bad in using ads for earning money and also when you get money For just <- snipped -> ...google adsense rocksI am now building website and surely I would try that out soon when my site building get completed:)

I currently use adsense. It doesn't get me much money on the site, and it looks ugly, but it has generated me a bit of money and that's better than nothing. I haven't received any money, but the main reason is that the site doesn't get much traffic.