xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
john_meikle

Google Adsense Is Good Google Adsense

There is no doubt that AdSense is the best PPC program for publishers out there. Iam all praises, but since last year, I've been kinda disturbed by the fact that they are now allowing "bad" websites into the program.Google used to be very selective in accepting sites into AdSense. The site must have some quality content, good layout and good overall design. But now, we see a proliferation of low-quality sites, bogus directories, and even no value script base scrapers. Maybe it has something to do with the impending entry of Yahoo! and Microsoft into the contextual advertising business that is causing all this. But if Google does not start to clean up its act, the whole market will suffer.To you guys who would like to get into AdSense, now is the time to apply. If you are hesitating because you feel your site is still too shabby, don't. Just apply. Your sites may even be a work of art compared to the worse ones getting accepted into AdSense left and right. It wasn't like this years ago when I had to redesign my sites just to get accepted - and Iam a professional designer.Good money in it. If your site gets at least 200 unique visitors per day and your site's theme is competetive enough, expect to get at least 3 figures monthly.

You will not get your pay checque in just a month, CodeName 88. The checque that i got two weeks ago is for the month of December. Maybe due to so many people to pay, it is taking them at least three months to process everyone's pay checque. Althought Google Adsense is automated by machines , they still have to do some processing like auditing, and those things that have something to do with taxes, and their share of the revenues, I guess.

I have a question. Do you have to pay to use Google Adsense? I looked around the website a while ago and couldn't find an answer. Nowhere did it say you have to pay money to sign up but there was also nowhere saying that it was a free service.I'm looking at getting a top-level domain ".com" for the re-launch of my website but I am not so sure I would generate enough 'ad-clicking' traffic to cover the costs, as my website is more personal orientated rather than about one dedicated topic.

boycradle, they pay on time and if it is late it is never months late. I got my check for feb earnings a couple days ago. I have never recieved a late check. Your check probably got lost in the mail if it is that late. Also, did you actually make enough for them to issue the check?? Their minimum payout is $100. Anyway, they now have EFT so checks are a non issue for me now.realsheep, you don't have to pay for google adsense. It is totally free to join. I would say it is worth buying a domain name if you are going to use adsense. First because adsense says you should own the TLD your site is using. SEcond, if your site starts making money and you are hosted on a subdomain... as soon as that subdomian is gone, there goes your money too. I would guess that if you have around 100 page loads a day, you should be able to make the $100 payout by the end of one year. Also depends on the subject of your site.

Yeah....Adsense is quite good too. It pays quite a lot of money and it is very simple to use. Great for any types of sites. The only thing is if the visitors to your website spams the ads, you're really in trouble, and your account might get suspended....even though it is not your fault.That's the only loophole. In fact, it's the loophole of most PPC advertisings. It's a risk that you have to take..........Wonder if anyone will solve it.........?-Shackman

An ideea for making money online is to get yourself a webpage (if you don't have one allready) and register at PayPopup and/or Paid To Promote. Paste the code into your webpage and then join some autosurf programs. You will be paid by 1000 visitors (that's raw visitors not unique) so you'll get some money in no time!

I have Google Adsense, but it doesn't pay me much (I'm getting almoust nothing from it so I think I'll get a check from them in 1 or 2 years).

no9t9, my check is only for the month of December, i exceded the minimum $100 for that month, I chech those dates on the the envelop and it was sent only this March.

boycradle, i see you are in the phillipines. It is actually normal that your region of the world is issued checks slower because Google sees a lot of click fraud from that region. They scrutinize checks going to that part of the world, especially china and india.Anyway, I am in canada and my checks have never been late (I get one every month). I've now signed up for EFT, so hopefully March earnings will go straight in the bank.

I finally got my adsense approved by google, I like how I can customize the ads, hope it works well. Also I heard Adblock extension can block google adsense? that sucks if its true

adsense is the BEST PPC program out there right now.  Yahoo and MSN is rumored to launch their programs soon but isn't available yet.  Google generates the most revenue because their EPC is higher and they have better targetted ads (most of the time).

YAhoo has a PPC too ... it's overture .. Google and Overture is the best PPC out there .. only this 2 will generate a decent ROI .. Google has more fraud clicks but overture is more strict on accepting publisher.

There are many people on adsense that make $1,000's a month (some make $100,000's a month).  Google PAYS.  I have been with Adsense for 6 months and I can say for certain that I have gotten paid (more than once).

many ppl make $1000 a month but it's not even 5% of the user. $100,000 a month is just impossible i think. The real example that i've met that make the most is only $9000 a month. And that is top 1% already.

i know yahoo has overture but that is only for publishers that get like 10 million page views per month. I would have no chance getting in there. Yahoo is going to launch it's PPC program for small publishers. Basically it's own adsense program.As for people making 100,000 a month. I know someone who makes 6,000-10,000 a DAY depending on the fluctuations. Even if what you say is true, that only 5% of users make more than 1000, it is still a lot of people. I think adsense has about 200,000 publishers (I remember the number, I forgot where I got it... maybe the annual report). With 200k publishers, 5% of those are 10,000 people. That is a lot. I'll be the percentage is higher though. My guess is that 5% of people make more than TEN THOUSAND a month NOT one thousand.

Hi:I have Google Ad Sense on my site. It is very easy to place the ads. You can pick the size, and a color scheme. You can also chose if you want text only (what I chose) or text and image ads. Just copy and past the code on your site. You get paid when somebody clickes on your ads. I have noticed a wide range of payment per click; from a paltry few pennies a click to much more per click.Furthermore, I think that google ads are so prevalent on websites nowdays, that people don't view them as intrusive. (my opinion only...I havent heard others express this view).As far as tax information, that is pretty standard if they plan to pay you. Even as an independent contracter, money you make is taxable. If you make over a certain threshhold, they need social security number of tax ID number in order to do a 1099. (Again, I doubt they will be doing 1099 forms for people making 50 cents a week) But they would need this information to do so.Anothe thing I like about Google Ad Sense, is that the ads correlate with the site content.