xisto Community

Yep, I also don't think i'll be getting that number of credits any time soon....I have enough trouble getting enough so that I can keep my hosting active, let alone build any extra credits up for use on something else. (such as a domain name)

I am liking what I am reading every time I continue absorbing all of the rules and such. Very smart and creative ways of keeping members active and well, quite stable. I have realized that at first, I would not be able to keep up with everything. Now, I realize that it is SOOO worth it! I have used free web space before, and it was very lacking.It will be interesting also, because it will help me be active all around the net... I used to always check my email and such, now it's like boosting my forum skills at the same time!(I will apologize ahead of time... I do tend to ramble a bit... but I do it because I have soo much thought that is difficult to contain!)I am really liking the process... I am not trying to spam that line, it's just a good feeling that I like to continually express! Thanks again... and I plan to still do my part and also try to work on one of my best websites!If it seems to work the way I would like... I am hoping to host a business site for my freelance... Will just have to see how that turns out! Ok, enough thought for now...See you all soon....-- bob --

this sounds like a great deal, but being new to the community i have no idea how hard getting that many credits will be... by what the rest of u are saying sounds ilke it will be tough =( might have to eventually give it a shot tho ;)

this sounds like a great deal, but being new to the community i have no idea how hard getting that many credits will be... by what the rest of u are saying sounds ilke it will be tough =( might have to eventually give it a shot tho ;)

I think that you should already know how hard it will be. You know how much pein you expended for creating your 16 last posts, and you know how much credits got for this, so you should know if it wil be difficult to sustain an average earning of 1 credit per day or earning seven credits per week. And only you know the effort you made, and you know what is easy for you and what si too hard.

I don't think it would be easy for nearly anyone at this stage, but it's not meant to be "easy" anyway I would think at least.It's something you have to work for in a way, which is good, got to earn it so to speak lol.

Now that I am an active member, I can see that yes, it will be worth it... but a lot of work. I think that right now it gets tough just trying to keep around 20... But I think free domain would be sweet and definitely worth the work. I will just have to see if I can keep up with mega posts, and hope to have enough to keep my site I have now active. I really am enjoying the whole process and especially being able to host my site. I think that I don't want to mess with what I have.

you gettin close with those 12 posts kx???lol im totally just playin...but seriously... 280 credits omg... i think i'd have to quit my job lol... but it is a good ambition... although, hell, 10% of that would be quite nice for me... lol... 28 credits : )actually, it would be nice to avoid account suspension for an entire month : )

I think this is good for active members. There are a lot of people who just continuously try to help other web designers and whatnot and this helps promote a very helpful and well-informed community. With so many people learning new languages and playing with programs, users are encouraged to share their knowledge. Wow, Xisto/Xisto are getting better at tricking us into being active. I think its an awesome idea.