xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Astahost Hosting Plan Upgrades To Offer Even More! more space and bandwidth

All past and future accounts for DEFAULT plan will feature 500mb space and 10000mb bandwidth. All accounts were updated and resolved as of this post.

Enjoy!

Thank you OpaQue for making this upgrade possible. Spread the word and make Xisto to be the #1 Free Professional Web Hosting with No Ads!! ;)

HURRAH! Damn, guys, there's no end to the rawksomeness of you all. Not only do you continue offering free, awesome, extensive and kick *bottom* hosting, you also expand it to even greater possibilities. Amazing. Great move as well.

Most hosts would probably make the wrong step into making an upgradeable account at a fee, but it's nice to see you guys stick to the community value.

Once again, I'm amazed. Proud to be an Xisto member.

All past and future accounts for DEFAULT plan will feature 500mb space and 10000mb bandwidth. All accounts were updated and resolved as of this post.
Enjoy!

Thank you OpaQue for making this upgrade possible. Spread the word and make Xisto to be the #1 Free Professional Web Hosting with No Ads!! ;)

Simply Amazing! I was just about to post and ask "how soon" would it be until the update is made and to my surprise, it had been done already! I've been checking my cpanel to see if the update has been made for a couple days now and I have to admit, I was getting a little impatient. Finally it has come! Thanks for the update! I can see myself with Xisto for a very long time!

I have no idea, at the moment, if I qualify for this, but I have to say that this is great and I am sure many here will appreciate this.Hmm wonder if it'll upgrade me too *evil grin*.

So, i am just curious....what members will be getting this upgrade?
I created my account a couple days ago, however due to some issues, i had to contact support and get it deleted and recreated....will i still get this upgrade? (Yes i have the 150MB plan)?

Or is this something for members who have been part of Xisto for a long period of time?

I have no idea, at the moment, if I qualify for this, but I have to say that this is great and I am sure many here will appreciate this.
Hmm wonder if it'll upgrade me too *evil grin*.

Brian, you must have already recieved the update since you have the 150 mb plan. Everyone who has the 150 mb plan or Regular Pakage I believe it is called gets it.

Chesso, if you have the 150mb plan then you already got it as well. If you do not, you can always upgrade to it and then you will have it!

Cheers ;)

Brian, you must have already recieved the update since you have the 150 mb plan. Everyone who has the 150 mb plan or Regular Pakage I believe it is called gets it.

Chesso, if you have the 150mb plan then you already got it as well. If you do not, you can always upgrade to it and then you will have it!

Cheers ;)

i think not all got them [i think i dont got it, LOL] since i was suspended for the 3rd time this year for not partificating well in the forum. too much work and having a paid hosting does not worry me much. my only problem are those people i know that hotlink stuffs from my hosting account in asta.

by far this is the most superb hosting i got with no hosting and more features.. Opaque and the red men and the smurfs.. 3 thumbs up.. if i can just find that extra thumb i lost a while ago.

;)

Edited by vhortex (see edit history)

The upgrade was really great for all the Xisto members with basic hosting account. I had created my hosting account with basic package this month only with 150 Mb disk space and 5000 Mb bandwidth and now it had been upgraded automatically and it is showing disk quota of 500 Mb and 10000 Mb as Bandwidth .Thanks Xisto

Your account shows correct new specs for Default account (500mb with 10000mb bw).
Every one received the upgrade.

this is what i like with Buffalo, you keep on helping..

i remember the first day i bugged you too much about the paid hosting.. lol..
cheers, i just pump that credits a few hours ago so i cannot check it..

Well, It looks like I came back at a good time. Xisto is better than ever! This place was great before, but now it is even more awsome! When I was hosted before, I was just about out of space, so with this upgrade (if I can regain my posting) I'll have all the room I need. Great Job Xisto!

That is soo cool! Thanks! Now this is by far the best hosting place on the web ;) I was worried about it when I recieved an email warning me about my space. I think I got the update just today but I may be wrong. Turns out I have accently saved 7 backups of my site and still had lost of room lol. Could someone please make a 88 x 31 pixels image or userbar about this? I want to tell all my friends by putting it into my sig on all the forums I post on. That 10000 MB bandwidth is just what I was hoping for. I would donate but I don't like putting my credit card number onto the web.

Edited by sparkx (see edit history)

Have you gotten more hosts to donate space or are your current hosts upgrading or releasing more of their systems? This is just incredible I will be setting up my account this week!
Cheers!
-Jordan

I simply think that OpaQue decided to give the free hosting people the facilities he previously reserved to the paid hosting plans. And we are really greatful for that. ;)
My only problem with Xisto was that my disk space was somehow small. This last problem disappeared, now I have plenty of space for my webpages and for my photoalbums ! ;)