xisto Community
4dsystems

Help Unlock Mmc Help me unlock a MMC Card locked with Nokia N-Gage

I have accidentally locked my MMC Memry Card with a Nokia MMC (the mobile is not mine) I cannot format it now or do anything with it... Can anyone help me unlock it.Maybe a software to help.. Anyway!!??

If you mobile is still intact (a.k.a not formated), then the password can be retrieve from your mobile. You'll need a file explorer (not the default one)

Look for mmcstore in the c: of your mobile. the password for the mmc is in that file. You might need to rename it into mmcstore.txt

I have accidentally locked my MMC Memry Card with a Nokia MMC (the mobile is not mine) I cannot format it now or do anything with it... Can anyone help me unlock it.
Maybe a software to help.. Anyway!!??

I've locked my memory card and I don,t remember thepassword.Moreover I've flashed(formatted) my phone memory also.Please tell me if there is a way to unlock it or not.-S.Vashisth

Try using a linux box to trash its partition table and recreate it with a new dos filesystem. Hell, dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/yourcard, then format it under windows if you need to. I've never found a software "locking utility" that could resist that.

@Nelson .. If its a nokia S60 phone, then what your looking for is FExplorer .. its a File explorer for nokia phones, that does much more than the default File explorer in your nokia phone could do.

Tried it and its a lot better than the software comes with Nokia phone. Ease of use and of course the GUI is simple and lite.

PC is not detecting my memory card and when I insert it in phone it asks for password.So there is no possibility of formatting it with PC.But what is that Linux Box you were talking about?S.Vashisth

help me with my memory cards! pls!!

Help Unlock Mmc

Ive locked my memory card for my canon camera and now I cant open it in my computer. I want to move some pictures from my 4gb memory card to my 8 gb memory card but the computer cant read both of the memory card. I don't know why. To make matter worst now all my pictures are stuck in my computer when I need it in my memory card to give it to my friend whose leaving the country in a few days. What am I gonna do? pls help me

-cassielove76

how to unlock mem card in 6233

Help Unlock Mmc

I am having a mmc card of 512mb.. I hav forgetted the password.. How to unlock it.. Please reply me..

-sandeep

I cant find or this file not in my FExplorer c: mmcstore the password for the mmc mmcstore.Txt-question by vivek

Fexplorer is not a Microsoft native program, so it's normal that it's not in your C: drive. You have to get it from Nokia, if your phone is from Nokia.

N95 MMC card locked, how to unlock this ?

Help Unlock Mmc

My N95 was low on battery, but I continued to use it as needed to communicte urgently. Then the battery went dead. When I put it to recharge it did not charge for more that 8 hours (using the charger that can in the pack0, though the battery grew hot. I had to buy a charger from the local market and this charger immediately started charging the battery. And then when I accessed the phone and browsed the galery it said memory card locked. Since then I have been trying to get it unlocked but nothing works.

Please can you help me, as I have a lot of very important DATA on the memory card !

Will the FBrowser solution that you have provided work ?

-reply by Hemant

Replying to FeedbackerYou need to re format the card, unfortunately it is the only thing that will work, do this via the phone, then use a recovery program to replace the files, pc inspector from convar is highly recommended to do this.

hot to unlock n-gage MMC 512m

Help Unlock Mmc

Dear Sir

How to format MMC and-gage 512m after I format by windows XP it can not unable to finish why not sir?, please help me will be appriciaet to thanks

-reply by sisavath

unlock my memory card!

Help Unlock Mmc

I have a locked MMC 512 for nokia and no matter what ive tried from the internet it doesn't want to unlock! the card is completely empty. What should I do?

-reply by Jessica Wiener