xisto Community
4dsystems

Help Unlock Mmc Help me unlock a MMC Card locked with Nokia N-Gage

how to get the contents back from my memory card???Help Unlock Mmc

Hi All, I did the stupidiest thing ever.I have a Nokia 5800 mobile and wiht it came a 8gb card. The otherday (around 2 months ago I think) I was playing with it and accidentally tried to set a password to my memory card. Totally forgot about it and today I have backed up all my contents using phones option, in order to update the firmware and firmware update went fine. Now when I tried to restore the back up it asks the password for the memory card. Alas!now that I remember that I don't remember the password that I had set long ago. Can anyone help me as to how I can do that? Any help is greatly appreciated.I tried the remote locking as explained above but unfortunately that does not work!

-question by Russel Arnold

nokia 5800 mmcHelp Unlock Mmc

I hv tried your method to open mylocked mmc but it didn't worked, I hv set remote password ... Password

after completing all the process when I had tried to access my mmc, it was still blocked..

dear hv u any another method?

-reply by puneey

unlockHelp Unlock MmcI was using a nokia phone and a 4gb mmc which was a pasward protected. Soo unlocky the phone got spoled.But now am using a windows mobile phone dat uses the same mmc,but I can't use the mmc in the phone,becas its locked. The mmc is invisible to the phone and even my pcPls can some1 help me get a program dat will let me ran the mmc on my new 4on. I still know my code-question by JoesonKeywords:

i have lost nokia3110c sd memory card passwordHelp Unlock Mmc

I have lost nokia3110c sd memory card password and I have flashed my mobile

-reply by wajahat

Unlock Memory card 7500 prisamHelp Unlock Mmc

I have a nokia mmc memory card for nokia 7500

Bt I forgot the password

So how to unlock My Memory card. Please help me

-reply by Sagar

Nokia 5220Help Unlock Mmc

I lost my memory card password "MICRO SD 4 GB" I tried a lot to get back through "Fexplorer" I downloaded it from many website but could not able to get back my lost password also the MMCSTORE there is no file hidden or shown named "Mmcstore" in C: drive of computer as well as Mobile phone. 

Also there is no detailed post by the help of that anyone can get back the password easily; you should mention step by step procedure to get back the password; I hope to get the reply from you soon.

Regards,Faisal

-reply by Muhammad Faisal

Unlock a micro sd memory cardHelp Unlock Mmc

Hi I am using a 2gb microsd mmc of trancend. I have accidentally inserted a password in it. But as I am using nokia 6300 which is a s40 phone so I did not encountered any problem regarding that password. But recently I have bought a micromax branded phone. The new phone is not detecting the mmc due to the previous password. What should I do to erase the password in the memory card... Please suggest me a solution.

-reply by Soumya

My Nokia 5800 Memory Card Password PleaseHelp Unlock Mmc

I had to Hard Reset my Phone of 5800...Since then my Memory Card is locked...I tried using the keys like 12345 or 00000 but it did not work.  I used the code what people have suggested by in vain.  Please help me to get out of this situation

Regards

Kuladeep Reddy

forgot memory card passwordHelp Unlock Mmc

Hi I am using a 2gb microsd mmc of trancend. I have accidentally inserted a password in it. But as I am using nokia 6300 which is a s40 phone so I did not encountered any problem regarding that password. But recently I have bought a micromax branded phone. The new phone is not detecting the mmc due to the previous password. What should I do to erase the password in the memory card... Please suggest me a solution.

-reply by akshay

How to unlock password protected MMC card from other supported phonesHelp Unlock MmcI am using the Nokia and 70 Mobile phone an d I lock the mmc card from my phone and some times later I forgot the password and in between that time I am also format the mobile phone. Now at this time I cant access the mmcstore.Txt file so please help me to unlock this mmc card ...I am waiting for yuor reply...Thank You-reply by GHANSHYAM KRISHNA YADAV

MicroSD passwordHelp Unlock Mmc

I once had a Nokia 6220 classic with a 4Gb MicroSD card. I was using the memory card with password but have forgotten since the phone went bad and wanted to fix it. Now I am using Nokia C5 and its asking me for password to access the memory card. My computer can see the card but cannot access it equally. What can I do so I can still use the memory card, thought the Nokia C5 came with 2Gb MicroSD card. Tanx

-reply by Akpa

How to unlock password protected MMC card from other supported phonesHelp Unlock Mmc

I have tried the method of c:systemmmcstore but there's no file found named mmcstore in c:system PLEASE HELP

-reply by M. Khalid

new mobile memory card lockedHelp Unlock Mmc

I am using 2gb microSD card in lg t325 phone. While charging the phone through pc I remove the card directly and insert another New 2gb microSD card. But new card shows locked. I am not using any password. Please help me urgently so I can use my new memory card.

-question by ritesh

Unlock memory cardHelp Unlock Mmc

I think you should leave all this and buy a new memory card but if you have a lot of very important memory on the memory card then you should go to the place you got your memory card and then ask them for help.But most probably all the memory will get deleted! I am telling you this because of experience!! But if anyone has any idea how to get rid of this password without losing the data and without going into that mmcstore(because you know it actually does not work.That file explorer cannot access the files of a locked memory card.) If anyone has any idea how to unlock a memory card of Nokia 7230 (java.And if you want to know its system specifications then please search it in Google!!). I have very valuable data on it which I can never get back whatever I do!!

-reply by neeraj bsk