xisto Community
4dsystems

Help Unlock Mmc Help me unlock a MMC Card locked with Nokia N-Gage

unlock memory

Help Unlock Mmc

I have lock my memory card accidenttally, and I don't remember the password. I try to format using computer with card reader, but my memory shows nothing in my memory, when I put memory into telephone and gage qd,it says my memory unlock. Itry your suggestion that use fe explorer but I don't find mmc store or mmc.Text. Are my memory corrupt? I used 256mb memory by Apacer...Please...Help me...

-reply by zaidi

how lock my mmc card

Help Unlock Mmc

I go to the file explorer I found the pass word my password is nilesh but I put that password that wrong .I just trying every time but I cant access it

So pl send me how to unlock my mmc card ? send me unlock key serial no PL

-reply by swapnil dhanaji vibhute

Locked Memory Card

Help Unlock Mmc

What should I do? if my phone is locked memory card.

And I didni't have Fileexplorer software.

What fileexplorer that support with my phone N81.

What software that can unlock memory card for N81?

-reply by sereywat

N6275 CDMA MMC card locked, how to unlock this ?

Help Unlock Mmc

I have a locked MMC 256 for N6275 CDMA and no matter what ive tried from the internet it doesn't want to unlock! the card is completely locked. What should I do?

-question by Andhika

Big Time Crash

Help Unlock Mmc

My memory card was locked, I know the password, however somehow the base of my card broke off..So technically if I push in the memory card into my cellphone...(nokia 6300) I cannot get it out nyhw...What I can do is that I can push it into an adapter and then use it thru a card reader...Recover the data and then dispose off the card...But since it is locked, the PC cant read it...Is there any software which can unlock the thing??? since I do know the password I don't want a cracking program..Al I need is one which can unlock the prob...Can anyone help me???

-question by Sukaran

How do I unlock my MMC?

Help Unlock Mmc

Please help me?

I have a Nokia 6234 and somehow while the fone was in my pocket it found itself all the way to my MMC and put a lock on it. The MMC is a Sandisk Micro SD.

I can't acces any info on my fone now, all my pic's, music, video's ect. Was on my MMC.

I tried the FXexplore app. But it doesn't work on my fone as it is not a S model

Please help

-reply by Luan Swart

My memory card is locked in my Nokia 6234, Please help

Help Unlock Mmc

Please help me?

I have a Nokia 6234 and somehow while the fone was in my pocket it found itself all the way to my MMC and put a lock on it. The MMC is a Sandisk Micro SD.

I can't acces any info on my fone now, all my pic's, music, video's ect. Was on my MMC.

I tried the FXexplore app. But it doesn't work on my fone as it is not a S model

Please help

-question by Luan Swart

0728 unlock my scandisk micro sd memory card 1 GB (NO. 07289024510)

Help Unlock Mmc

Respected sir/madam,

IAM MD.ASIF ALI FROM HYDERABAD WILL you TELL ME HOW TO UNLOCK MY MEMORY CARD I HAVE GIVEN MY HANDSET FOR REPAIR IN NOKIA CARE CENTER I GOT MY HANDSET WHEN I PLACE MY MEMORY CARD IN MY HANDSET. HANDSET ASKING ME THAT TO ENTER THE PASSWORD I ENTER THE 12345 & 0000. WILL you TELL ME HOW TO UNLOCK MY MEMORY CARD IF THERE IS ANY SOFTWARE OR ANY OTHER THINGS PLEASE GIVE ME A ADVICE

THANKING YOU SIR/MADAM

-reply by asif

how to unlock my memory card

Help Unlock Mmc

I have anokia mobile of model 3500c ,I have many important datas at my memory card of 256mb so I have to unlock, will you Please send me the ideas for that ...

-reply by navin

My memory card is locked in my Nokia 6233

Help Unlock Mmc

I have a nokia mobile of model 6233 ,I have many important datas at my memory card of Nokia 512 mb. So how to unlock My Memory card. Please help me

-reply by sital

help unlock mmc

Help Unlock Mmc

I have a NOKIA 6230i and somehow while the fone was in my pocket it found itself all the way to my MMC and put a lock on it. THE MMC IS A NCP 1GB.

Please help URGENTLY

reply by ratnesh

Hello Geeks over there

I accidentally lock my MicroSD Card in Nokia 3110 c and now I have only Nokia N95, I want to use that MMC but I am unable to open the MMC for I forgot the MMC password...Please help me to open the MMC. No matter if I loose the Datas in my MMC, its not so important.

Hoping to hear from you all.

unlocking mms card without phoneHelp Unlock MmcI have a memory card that has been locked with a phone we don't have the phone anymore and need to find another way to access the information on the card the card is a mini sd 512 mb-reply by haydn

how 2 unlock mmc memory card for nokia 6230Help Unlock Mmc

I have a nokia mmc memory card for nokia 6230. Bt I forgot the password to it.I have problems geting in to it. And it sayz password required. Bt I don't have a clue. Plus I have been to fone shops and they go to me they cant do anything about it apart from resstting it. Witch I dnt want.

I dnt want to lose my stuff on memory card because itz important to me and itz very hard to get. I have tried to get in to the memory card by usb cable and memory card reader. Bt for that it wont read it.

its so hard to get in to my mmc memory card. Well itz been more than 1and half years that I have got it. Bt itz hard. Can any one help me with this. Because I do appreiate it thank you!

Unlock memory cardHelp Unlock Mmc

I am also having same problem and I am not getting any option to get it rectified if you get any solution plaese let me know also and I am using 5610 model it is also not supported by f explorer as it not symbian series.

-reply by shafali.Kataria