xisto Community
4dsystems

Help Unlock Mmc Help me unlock a MMC Card locked with Nokia N-Gage

how 2 unlock mmc memory card for nokia 3110cHelp Unlock MmcReplying to FeedBackerHow 2 unlock mmc memory card for nokia 3110cHelp Unlock MmcI have a nokia mmc memory card for nokia 3110c. Bt I forgot the password to it.I have problems geting in to it. And it sayz password required. Bt I don't have a clue. Plus I have been to fone shops and they go to me they cant do anything about it apart from resstting it. Witch I dnt want.I dnt want to lose my stuff on memory card because itz important to me and itz very hard to get. I have tried to get in to the memory card by usb cable and memory card reader. Bt for that it wont read it.Its so hard to get in to my mmc memory card. Well itz been more than 1and half years that I have got it. Bt itz hard. Can any one help me with this.-question by TAPAS RANJAN PANI

unlock mobile/cardHelp Unlock Mmc

take emie number,before I would like to provide some safety instructions to save mobileOnce mobile locked do not enter code again and again because it lead the mobile to unusable, to unlock walkin to nearest certified service center or visit this site to unlock

How to unlock memory card for nokia 3110cHelp Unlock MmcHow 2 unlock mmc memory card for nokia 3110c Help Unlock Mmc I have a nokia mmc memory card for nokia 3110c. Bt I forgot the password to it.I have problems geting in to it. And it sayz password required. Bt I don't have a clue. Plus I have been to fone shops and they go to me they cant do anything about it apart from resstting it. Witch I dnt want. I dnt want to lose my stuff on memory card because itz important to me and itz very hard to get. I have tried to get in to the memory card by usb cable and memory card reader. Bt for that it wont read it. Its so hard to get in to my mmc memory card. Well itz been more than 1and half years that I have got it. Bt itz hard. Can any one help me with this.-reply by latesh

How unlock memory card for nokia 3110cHelp Unlock MmcHow 2 unlock mmc memory card for nokia 3110c Help Unlock Mmc I have a nokia mmc memory card for nokia 3110c. Bt I forgot the password to it.I have problems geting in to it. And it sayz password required. Bt I don't have a clue. Plus I have been to fone shops and they go to me they cant do anything about it apart from resstting it. Witch I dnt want. I dnt want to lose my stuff on memory card because itz important to me and itz very hard to get. I have tried to get in to the memory card by usb cable and memory card reader. Bt for that it wont read it. Its so hard to get in to my mmc memory card. Well itz been more than 1and half years that I have got it. Bt itz hard. Can any one help me with this-question by latesh

My nokia 6275 phone MMC card has been locked.Help Unlock Mmc

I have 6275 (reliance) nokia phone, bt I forgot the password of the my MMC card. If someone knows, how to unlocked the memory card.

I don't want to loss my stuff.

can anyone help me on this.

-question by sushant 

my memory card is lockedHelp Unlock Mmc

am using nokia 3110classic phone my memory card is locked.When I open the mc it tells to format and when we format it shows that it is formated.After that again it shows the same dialog.. When I connected to pc it is autoplaying but we cant open or format the mc.. Ps healp me...

-reply by vasanth

Forgotten Password of Memory Card Nokia 6233Help Unlock Mmc

I have a nokia mmc memory card for nokia 6230. But I forgot the password to it.I have problems getting in to it. And it says password required. But I don't have a clue. Plus I have been to fone shops and they go to me they cant do anything about it apart from resetting it. Witch I don't want.

I don't want to lose my stuff on memory card because itz important to me and it's very hard to get. I have tried to get in to the memory card by usb cable and memory card reader. But for that it wont read it.

Thanking for anticiption. 

-reply by Rizwan Anwar

format memory card micro sd or unlock code for nokia 5220Help Unlock Mmc

1) how I can format my micro sd (sd-c512 Japan) memory card or unlock ?

2) if I wanna save all data , how I can save?

3) my memory card are demand for unlock code , when I enter the code he refused for open and same question again and saying that the mission is faild.

4) my memory card is unable to open the files and still lock every time.

-reply by mohsan

how unlock locked memory card?Help Unlock Mmc

They say that I need to open FExplorer and go to drive C and find mmcstore... Still, I cant find that mmcstore in drive C...Help me.  Is theres other way to solve it?

-reply by Xian

How to solve Memory Card File format is unknown. Format Memory Card- Yes/No?Help Unlock Mmc

In Nokia 5139c-2 mobile I've a 1GB Micro SD memory card. When I try to enter into Memory Card it tells Unknown File Format in Memory Card. Format Memory Card Yes/No?

Please help me how to solve this problem. I've a lot of data in the card. It doesnot have any Write Protect handle.

Thanks

Nelson

-question by Nelson

My trickHelp Unlock Mmc

this hint is only work with symbian V.5 OS, or Nokia and series (I tried this trick using those phone).

first, you can insert your locked MMC into mobile phone (in this case, I use Nokia 5800).

Then, u have to set the "remote lock". U can find it in menu : setting -> phone -> phone mgmt -> security -> phone and SIM card -> Remote phone locking.And you should set the "password" for remote locking, for example, I use "12345678" for the password.

after that, you can use another phone to send an sms to that phone (the phone with locked MMC), the message is the password (12345678).

The 5800 will be locked, you can unlock it with your own code (if you are not set the password yet, the default password is 12345).

And now, the MMC password is changed into 12345678, just the same as your remote phone lock password.  you can unlock it now.

-reply by I will help you

mmc passwordHelp Unlock MmcReplying to iGuest-sital I have concluded that it is all just a scam for us all to buy new mmcs as I have not set a password for mine and when I got my replacement handset it was asking me for this password. I am not stupid I did not set one, 12345 does NOT work 1111 does NOT work along with several others, there is no positive outcome to this, you gotta buy a new one or format. We must continue to lose all our pictures music etc whenever we get a replacement. :-/

can anyone help me about the write protected ?Help Unlock Mmc

I'm using MMC and I cant format it even I use it on a card reader to put some songs. Do I really have to replace it?

"iGuest
My trickHelp Unlock Mmc

this hint is only work with symbian V.5 OS, or Nokia and series (I tried this trick using those phone).

first, you can insert your locked MMC into mobile phone (in this case, I use Nokia 5800).

Then, u have to set the "remote lock". U can find it in menu :Setting -> phone -> phone mgmt -> security -> phone and SIMCard -> Remote phone locking.And you should set the "password" forRemote locking, for example, I use "12345678" for the password.

after that, you can use another phone to send an sms to that phone(the phone with locked MMC), the message is the password (12345678).

The 5800 will be locked, you can unlock it with your own code (ifYou are not set the password yet, the default password is 12345).

And now, the MMC password is changed into 12345678, just the same as your remote phone lock password.  you can unlock it now.

-reply by I will help you

I don't get this..My fone is Nokia 3600s...How do I do it?

-reply by faye