xisto Community
dhanesh1405241511

1 Year At Asta .. Its Been Fun !

My goal is to reach 100 till the end of the year :D

Imagine how much m^e would be having lol .. he can stay offline for almost 2 years a guess eh ? now i have to wait for a reply ;) ..

Yo abhiram .. dude .. it was nice knowing you back then when we first joined .. and even now .. when we have completed a year at asta .. learned alot from you :o mainly linux stuff .. hehe ..

Happy that everyone here are content with what they have .. unlike in some forums we have people complaining and whining about things. Like m^e .. who always whines about being not so cool and hunky and a gals guy like me .. and Jeig who always complains of being treated like the little girl of the forums :o LOL ! now we have some action and fun to begin ..

Regards
Dhanesh.

Imagine how much m^e would be having lol .. he can stay offline for almost 2 years a guess eh ? now i have to wait for a reply :o ..

If my memory serves me well, m^e once told me that he had 900 and something credits :D;):o But we can't check that, since the script on the process page isn't working :o Will somebody fix that? Anyway, make that THREE years!! I wish I had that amount of credits :o

Now this is a good question:
If you had as much credits as m^e does, would you even bother to post here? :o

Now this is a good question:If you had as much credits as m^e does, would you even bother to post here? :o

umm .. depends .. if i was the admin .. NO! ;) lol .. if i was a Mod .. then err .. i get the concession .. since i am stuck with a hosted badge i guess my only option is to post :D .. unless m^e would give a few 700 - 800 credits to me .. even 850 would do .. i mean how often do u find decent nice posters like me ? ..

*puts more glycerine* sniff sniff ..

Regards
Dhanesh.

umm .. depends .. if i was the admin .. NO! ;) lol .. if i was a Mod .. then err ..

Now we know how to keep you here - promote you to a mod, but not to an admin :o Perfect evil plan, hahaha :o I know this is a bit off topic, but if I remember well, there was a Contests forum when I joined up. What happened with that? I'm sure we could all use some competitions for getting more points :D

I know I have over 200 credits built up so m^e probably has over a thousand by now. Also I think the contest forum just kind of faded out of existence in one of the board shifts that occurred. Not 100% sure though,. could have been a problem with it (like when the ability to transfer credits was here...then not..then here...then etc)Also... I don't complain about being like the girl of the forums...sometimes the things you say are just mean though *sniff*

can i ask you guys if i can add you on my messenger accounts..so if i bore i can bug you much more often with nonsense and i wont get banned or earn a warning badge..

I never even noticed when I had been here a year... when I first came here I wasn't very active and barely kept my site afloat credit wise.

haha! same! it was 1 year for me in April. I still remember my first site before I went away for a while... it was dumb anyways and I wanted to start again. And now I have! ;)

Luckily that's all changed since then so that I can become an uber-mod of d00m :D haha.

You're lucky your a mod here. I'd LOVE to mod at Xisto! In my old days, I was a mod on a smaller forum but active none the less. The forum admin and I have been friends since and he said I could probably have my old position back when his new forum picks up. gotta love it!

Well, I think I've gone off topic enough :o

Anywho, yeah, Xisto... it's great. The community is so addicting now that sometimes I forget about my credits and I'll be like, "oh shoot! I need to post!" But then you get wrapped up in the wonderful community!

Normally, I'm not a fan of "post to host" sites, but Asta is different... way different!

[N]F

Also... I don't complain about being like the girl of the forums...sometimes the things you say are just mean though *sniff*

awww .. Someone needs a hug ... lol .. m^e .. uncle we need you .. ;)

Anyone who wants me on msn need only pm me to get my addy, I just don't throw it up on forums usually... too many creepos out there :o lol

Now .. just for the added info .. this is just Jeigh's way of saying "Lets take it outside" .. He thinks he is a gangster or sumthing .. lil girl :o LOL. So be careful when u PM him .. its this huge conspiracy he is planning ..

Newayz .. i PM'd you .. :D

Regards
Dhanesh.

Funny thing about Xisto, not long after I Joined the forum and got hosting I was elevated to the position og Moderator and since then, I've been pretty active. That was like 18 months ago. The website still isn't finished, the special projects are still in developement, and I try to help out with ipbgaming.com as well. But I do currently have 150 credits (more after this post :D) and I have learned alot of PHP by helping others out around here.

Thankx to all the mods and admins and members .. specially .. Opaque .. m^e .. Abhiram .. Pyost .. Jeigh .. Vyoma .. Vujsa .. cyborgxxi .. twitch .. sorry if i missed anyone i know ... but always know that you guys have a very important part in increasing my knowledge of what i know today.

Why am I so far down on the list? Shouldn't be more like this:

Thankx to all the mods and admins and members .. specially .. vujsa .. Opaque .. m^e .. vujsa again .. Abhiram .. Pyost .. oh yeah, should mention vujsa again .. Jeigh .. Vyoma .. of course vujsa again .. cyborgxxi .. twitch .. I'm really sorry everyone, I really just needed to thank vujsa! ;)

Anyway, congratulations on your FIRST year at Xisto. We're glad that you have enjoyed your membership and hosting with us.

vujsa

Haha, from what I see in the shoutbox from time to time Jeigh looks like a layed back one heh.I know microscopic a bit, we talked a fair bit when he was actively playing slavehack and on msn too.Btw doesn't he get a special gift for being here for a year :D

Btw doesn't he get a special gift for being here for a year :o

Ohh yeah .. a Gift .. thankx for that reminder Chesso lol .. yeah guys .. whats my gift for 1 year completion :D .. how abt all the mods give me 200credits each ;) and admins give me 500 credits each .. u know the good deed for a good poster ... or wait .. can i guess i can settle in with some beer :o .. but naaahh .. i like the credit idea better lol :o .. anyone has better ideas please post up .. :o

Regards
Dhanesh.

.. how abt all the mods give me 200credits each :o

I don't see why not. Sure, it would leave me with -170 credits, but who cares! As long as you are satisfied with your present, I'm happy too :o

Haha, from what I see in the shoutbox from time to time Jeigh looks like a layed back one heh.

This is so true :o Xisto is Jeigh's second home. Not only does he act like that, but he is here all the time :D How much Jeigh? Eight, nine hours a day?

As for messenger account, sure, I'm always open to new contacts :0 My goal is to get to 100, and currently I'm at 88 :o You have my address in the profile.

Normally, I'm not a fan of "post to host" sites, but Asta is different... way different!

I wouldn't really call it "post to host". It's more of a "write to host" if you know what I mean. I also hate communities where a post gives you a fixed amount of credits. This system is waaaay better.

BTW, I'm suprised m^e hasn't come up yet with his credit count :o If I were him, I'd boast all the time for sure ;)