xisto Community
dhanesh1405241511

1 Year At Asta .. Its Been Fun !

but i still wish dhanesh to be a mod.. i mean to be an uber l33t oh my gosh.. super powered.. guardian of teh board.. i can wait for the wars.. /joke
;)

and when that happens.. dhanesh can call Jeigh little girl all day long.. :o

LMFAO ! :o .. i kinda started liking Vhortex .. (in a straight way :o) lol .. but yeah .. i'd love to see jeigh's xpression after this happens .. :o .. i bet he's trying all ways to stop me .. he's even called the russian mafia .. muahahaha .. :D .. Tho m an indian who lives in the middle east .. i still have the itchy feeling of fighting :o lol

Regards
Dhanesh.
Edited by dhanesh (see edit history)

yeah.. i want you to be mod.. when you do.. i will be the one to mess with you and annoy you until someone will be curious to ask and wish that i will be a modcircle of life.. i mean power.. :D

when you do.. i will be the one to mess with you and annoy you until someone will be curious to ask and wish that i will be a mod

circle of life.. i mean power..

:o

hahaha .. nice .. but frankly .. i love the mortal status better. I aint up for a mod responsibility. If its being a mortal and helping a mod ..and admin .. then its fine with me. I'd love to do that. Guess you should give the mod wish a try lol :D Then u can unban me when jeigh bans me ;)

Regards
Dhanesh.

Nah, I've gotten a special kind of ban lined up for you, only the admins can undo it ;)

Hmm, lets see ..

1) Get Opaque .. A Nice High Config PC .. and a bottle of Vodka and some dope :o
2) Get m^e a bottle of vodka .. another bottle of vodka .. and ummm .. another bottle of vodka .. dope not necessary after this ..
3) Get myself a tickit to india and thiland :D .. a stick to knock people down .. hmm that should be enuf ..

Regards
Dhanesh.

If I managed to make anyone waste that much time/money, I'd be happy to unban them hahaha

Gosh .. u will never consider the fact that tho i am a mortal, i am far more superior to you MODified people :o . Anyways, all i can think of right now might be emotional ;) but asta all of a sudden feels alive again. People around comming in more often, forum posts .. hell this thread has gone 7 pages .. lol .. i mean 7 pages of total nonsense ! But it keeps the whole board lively for some reason. Thankx to people like ME :o and jeigh :D ..

Regards
Dhanesh.

i mean 7 pages of total nonsense ! But it keeps the whole board lively for some reason. Thankx to people like ME ;) and jeigh :D ..

There is quite a simple explanation to this, my dear dhanesh. Everyone wants credits, and everyone can think of random nonsense at any time :o This topic is a blessing, considering that it is in a forum with post count on :o Heh, I think I got at least 10 credits while posting here :o

Indeed, this is basically the holy grail. Everyone can post nearly off topic things that are still on topic since its a topic about being here so everything is pretty much within limits. THEN you get people bantering back and forth and before you know it, 2700 pages and a hell of alot of credits have appeared haha.

so in that case.. all out of topic here is on topic..awww... it messed my mind.. OMG.. OMG.. OMG..information overrun.. need to reboot brain..-------it is really good looking back.. i never have noticed how long i was in asta..first time i applied hosting.. i got denied by m^e.. that was a year ago.. i just post.. then ask hosting.. then post.. never checkedwhat happened to my application..when i checked it after 7 months.. i was denied.. then i reapplied after some more months..and m^e remembered me..

Thankx to all the mods and admins and members .. specially .. Opaque .. m^e .. Abhiram .. Pyost .. Jeigh .. Vyoma .. Vujsa .. cyborgxxi .. twitch .. sorry if i missed anyone i know ... but always know that you guys have a very important part in increasing my knowledge of what i know today.

Regards
Dhanesh.

How in the holy cosmos did I miss this thread. I have been lurking around these forums, trying my best to get to the 100 credit mark, and I did not even notice this thread here. Here, we have Dhanesh, called as the Arabian Rat, christened so by our good old admin, m^e, has found me worthy enough to insert my name among the ranks of the elites of Xisto!

Thank you Dhanesh! :sniff: I am so happy I am crying. :)

PS: I think this particular post of mine could be considered the most spammy post I have ever done, but I just could not help it. With the admin and the mods spamming it with spurts of words, I thought it would be wrong and would be a case of insubordination if I did not follow the leader. :)

Here, we have Dhanesh, called as the Arabian Rat, christened so by our good old admin, m^e, has found me worthy enough to insert my name among the ranks of the elites of Xisto!

Waaaaaait ! First off .. Arabian Rat is not even an animal, and STOP calling me that :) .. It gets me all schoolish and picked-on types. I am not an arab .. so hence no arabian rat.
Secondly your welcome lol, actually adding the names would be of people who came to my immidiate thoughts, but frankly there are many more that i believe have helped me have the knowledge i have about little things.

Welcome to the thread lol :)

Regards
Dhanesh.

P.S .. Opaque's gona kick my @$$ for starting this thread ...