xisto Community
dhanesh1405241511

1 Year At Asta .. Its Been Fun !

I really don't see why people hate being called "geeks". I'm a geek and am proud of it.

Me too! :D Though I hate it when people call me the "computer nerd"... sometimes (depends on who it is though) I'll usually correct them with "computer geek"

[N]F

Me too! ;) Though I hate it when people call me the "computer nerd"...

If only they stopped right there, life would be much easier. I don't want to hear people telling me that I'm spending too much time online and that it's ruining my social life. I have goals to accomplish, and I'm not going to do that by hangubg out in various cafes. We geeks need to stick together, and the Internet is the best place to have our secret sessions :D

Yeah... I like the idea of getting a gift on the anniversary of joining Xisto... How about the admin give every member 50 credits on their anniversary... Too much... How bout 30 then? :DActually, there should be no shame in people calling you a geek or nerd or some other thing... You be surprised how some of the so-called "cool" people have their own nerdy/geeky hobbies. Take for example Maria Sharapova. She collect stamps. And some hot shots do play chess, and they are very good at it.

You can call me a Geek :D .. i am good at google search .. hehe .. that explains the vast amount of classic photos i have .. (eh .. what say m^e ;)) lol ..Jeigh .. ohh gr8 one .. please forgive me for what i've said .. as my mind was flooded with spice girls thought after i by mistake hit on their website link .. btw .. [content edited because you can only tease a mod so many times OMGOMGOMG]RegardsDhanesh.

I'll conclude by Forever Geek's moto - "Nerds are for dorks" :D

i still prefer being called a mental patient.. not a geek..
i am full of wierdness and stuffs..

Crazy is an exact word to describe me.. LOL
Edited by vhortex (see edit history)

Wow that's pretty cool. I wish I had been Xisto for longer (than I have) but I had gotten hold of another free host like this but Xisto is of course... much much better..Anyway, 1 year is a lot.But someone tell me, where is m^e??? I don't see him on GTalk :D

Acck! my back is cracking to peices.. begging for mercy. Just finished coding for trap and installed cool menu links. and yeah, !@#% (kindly substitute a HEAVY powERful 4 letter word according to your understanding, capacity and yes .. age ofcourse) Invision for releasing mods / updates/ patches / fixes every now and then.Pending : upgrading asta and installing mods. :-) will do it soon...

i wish that will include installing dhanesh as mod.. :D i want to see how will Jeigh react when dhanesh is no longer a mere mortal..and can we have 0.01 credit for posting on shoutbox.. ;)so we can solve problems like having 29.99 credits.. or perhapsa 34.99 credit.. for hosting application..just ramdom things in my head..

Edited by vhortex (see edit history)

i wish that will include installing dhanesh as mod.. :o i want to see how will Jeigh react when dhanesh is no longer a mere mortal..

and can we have 0.01 credit for posting on shoutbox.. :o
so we can solve problems like having 29.99 credits.. or perhaps
a 34.99 credit.. for hosting application..

just ramdom things in my head..

Hahaha .. sounds fun ! .. 0.01 for shout box .. naaahh .. thats wayy little .. should be atleast 1.00 :o .. and yeah the part abt jeigh .. ;) muahahaha .. after that its WAR ! lol ..

and where are the menus on asta .. i just saw them on Trap .. sweet menus .. makes it easier to browse .. but the point is WHEN on asta ? .. Opaque .. stop fooling around and listening to m^e's advice on gals :o and get to work .. dont blame it on IPB updates :D .. hehehe .. but seriously .. if u need help .. always here :o .. just give the word ..

Regards
Dhanesh.

Hahaha .. sounds fun ! .. 0.01 for shout box .. naaahh .. thats wayy little .. should be atleast 1.00 :o

Yeah, I'd never have to post again ;) I just need to go on a shouting rampage with you and Jeigh :o

and where are the menus on asta .. i just saw them on Trap .. sweet menus .. makes it easier to browse .. but the point is WHEN on asta ?

You see, Xisto is a more of a serious community, whereas Xisto is for relaxing. You don't expect fancy and colourful desks and chairs in a lawyer company, do you? But on the other hand, you do expect to see them in kindergarten. That's how I would compare Xisto and Xisto - we are serious, and therefore don't need those silly menus! :o

Please, install the as soon as possible, pleeeeeeeeeease :D

You see, Xisto is a more of a serious community, whereas Xisto is for relaxing. You don't expect fancy and colourful desks and chairs in a lawyer company, do you? But on the other hand, you do expect to see them in kindergarten. That's how I would compare Xisto and Xisto - we are serious, and therefore don't need those silly menus! :o

Hmm .. i'd compare more of asta to google .. i mean just look at those offices ! damn ! wish i could get a job there .. newayz comming back to asta .. since its the more serious commnity .. we need to have a little fun also .. whats the point of all seriousness and no fun .. We could always use m^e's orkut profile pic on the main page and have a laugh :D lol .. or ... hehehe .. jeigh could be the target .. ;)

More Fun = More Work .. thats my motto :o

Regards
Dhanesh.

0.01 is much better comapre to a 1.00 that way all can have a shout rampage but no one will be warn with shoutbox spamming...and it is fun having those 0.01 incremets..-----------------

They can't give credits for the shoutbox ro people would spam the hell out of it probably... we've already had some incidents involving students at schools using the shoutbox to get around the schools blocking of chat sites :SAnd now I'm going back to enjoying my long weekend haha, gotta love civic holidays :D

but i still wish dhanesh to be a mod.. i mean to be an uber l33t oh my gosh.. super powered.. guardian of teh board.. i can wait for the wars.. /joke ;) and when that happens.. dhanesh can call Jeigh little girl all day long.. :D