xisto Community
dhanesh1405241511

1 Year At Asta .. Its Been Fun !

BTW, I'm suprised m^e hasn't come up yet with his credit count ;) If I were him, I'd boast all the time for sure :D

m^e is buzy .. swatting flies .. checking out chinky babes from his balcony .. shining his binoculars .. making food that ONLY he can eat .. washin cloths (anyone has any please give him .. lol) .. and ofcourse watching dirty sites on the internet in his free time .. ok i better shut up ..

*this is the time i get banned* :o

Regards
Dhanesh ..

You're right till the Chinky babes.. but kinda went off-track after that. You see I've been rather busy trying to trap this real dirty Arabian Rat ;) who's always running around in the plenum of my ground floor hall and chewing my UTP cables to shreds.

Arrrrrrrrrgh !! Wish I could somehow get my hands on him - but one helluva sneaky rat he is.. Hell, I tell you he's one hi-tech rat.. he's even got his own profile on Orkut :o Check it out: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And my credit count has dipped man.. I was never able to achieve a 1000. Went close to it.. in the 990s but then fell back :D

HOSTING CREDITS : 959.94 DAYS.

This is indeed like my second home, but unfortunately that will change in about a month when I return to classes from the work term I've been on since January. Usually I get to work and open asta in a browser window before anything else haha, then usually pop on a couple times a night after that if I'm around. I'll still make sure to stop by alot come September... just not nearly as much I'm afraid.959? Common M^E, man up and break 1000... I think you owe it to humanity itself :D OMGOMGOMG!

Aww Jeigh, I know everyone will miss you.. But not me! Hahaha! Flee you coward!

OK, maybe I exaggarated a bit.. I'm gonna miss you ;)

And my credit count has dipped man.. I was never able to achieve a 1000. Went close to it.. in the 990s but then fell back :o

I never found out this, but what do you host on your account? Is it some site, maybe Antilost, or some personal stuff? :o You know, it wouldn't hurt if you gave out points periodically :D

You're right till the Chinky babes.. but kinda went off-track after that. You see I've been rather busy trying to trap this real dirty Arabian Rat :o who's always running around in the plenum of my ground floor hall and chewing my UTP cables to shreds.

Arrrrrrrrrgh !! Wish I could somehow get my hands on him - but one helluva sneaky rat he is.. Hell, I tell you he's one hi-tech rat.. he's even got his own profile on Orkut :o Check it out: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And my credit count has dipped man.. I was never able to achieve a 1000. Went close to it.. in the 990s but then fell back :o

@#$%^^ .. and .. %&^$& .. and .. @$^&^* .. wtf .. i told u NO Arabian Rat .. and i didnt fall for the link this time :o lol .. besides .. check my profile out .. i have this chick from uae added in .. ahem .. but out of ur league so f'get it ... ;) .. muahaha ..

Secondly .. you 959 credits !!!!! @$%^@#$^ .. and .. @$^#^ .. and .. @%@$ .. dude .. if you like give out even a credit to nice members and then give me like 800 .. the lord would bless you with ATLEAST a chinky you always fancy .. lol :D

Regards

Dhanesh.

Hm, if m^e gave 4 credits to each hosted member, he would still have over 500 ;) And then he could give ME those credits :DAs for the chick, ~ aL!ya ~ [.[.ßLes§ed.].], if that is her real picture.. Woah :o *insert a drooling emoticon here*

Lol... HELL YEAH !! Droool Tsunamiiiii ;)

Damn u guys STOP !!! .. thats my contact .. shez mineeeeee .. ! Big mistake of telling it here .. Big mouth ! :D .. hey hey m^e .. stop doing the Save picture as .. thing .. it aint gona help u .. Argg !

Whoa ... what's this about a chick on Dhanesh's list? Let me in on a piece of the action too guys ... everybody knows geeks are despos, and this forum is loaded with them [:D].

Whoa ... what's this about a chick on Dhanesh's list? Let me in on a piece of the action too guys ... everybody knows geeks are despos, and this forum is loaded with them [:D].

pardon me but i was not a GEEK.. i am a mere mental hospital patient who have manage to escape when my doctor agree to play hide and seek with me..

they was a very nice chick on his list.. in orkut..

they was a very nice chick on his list.. in orkut..

Wow ... no kidding there. Real ... um ... nice :D. Lucky stiff Dhanesh. Hey dude, how about introducing all of us to her, share the wealth? ;)

pardon me but i was not a GEEK.. i am a mere mental hospital patient who have manage to escape when my doctor agree to play hide and seek with me..

I really don't see why people hate being called "geeks". I'm a geek and am proud of it. Anyway, geeks are people obsesed with technology, and usually have a lot of knowledge concerning a certain field. Geeks are somewhat like hackers.

I'll conclude by Forever Geek's moto - "Nerds are for dorks" :D

WTF ! guys .. this thread was like an emotional piece .. it was ment to be E.M.O.T.I.O.N.A.L. .. damn .. y my thread out of the 3000 thready .. y y y ! .. lolAnd STOP eyeing my contacts .. damn it ! .. i go tru all the pain .. IN office cause i have bloody proxy tru home .. and for a weekend i cant even see the babes i add .. and all of u GEEKS get to see them :D .. ! Damn you ! Get your own babes ! or if u cant .. then like i said b4 .. we will dress up Jeigh in little girls cloths .. lol :o .. Newayz, in all seriousness, happy to see the forums go live again .. with everyone replying and i guess this is a record eh :o 24hrs and 4 pages already ... fun to see of of you in a fun mood :o .. and yeah .. Abhiram .. u can see my profile :o .. NOT you m^e ;) .. u steal my gurls :o .. lolRegardsDhanesh.

Newayz, in all seriousness, happy to see the forums go live again .. with everyone replying and i guess this is a record eh ;) 24hrs and 4 pages already ... fun to see of of you in a fun mood :o

I have to agree with you on this one. I think I've never had 15 posts in one day :D Not to mention what it did to my credit count :o And as for the Jeigh-dressed-up-like-a-little-girl idea, I'm sorry, but I think I'll pass it. For the sake of my life.