xisto Community
heavensounds

The Fastest Browser nice study has been done

On 6/16/2008 at 11:22 PM, Forbez said:

Doesn't feature Firefox 3.0 which is coming out tomorrow I believe, that article is a two year old article.I've used opera, and loved it lol. It is amazingly fast, quick and speedy. It loads everything with incredible speed, and with no bugs. I really liked it, but it didn't have the Firefox feel to it, which I'd missed after using opera for about a week. So I turned back to Firefox and still use it now.Isn't there a method to speed up Firefox? I'm sure there's a tutorial on Xisto somewhere, it involves altering  Rachat de crédit the config section of Firefox. Do those results from that site including config the browsers to it's optimism speed?

Hello, I'm Garou I think Google Chrome is the fastest browser right now. Google Chrome will do the trick :)

On 6/27/2019 at 3:31 AM, Garou65 said:

I think Google Chrome is the fastest browser right now

How do you measure the speed? Does "the fastest" mean "the one which displays google.com" in shortest time?

And, of course, we should stick to the subject of the starter post, which is a speed measurement

http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/browserSpeed.html

And, unfortunately, there a no values for Google Chrome in that study.

However, the idea is interesting, and some of the measurements can easily performed : cold start, warm start, multiple images...