xisto Community
kgd2006

Youtube.com: Excellent Streaming Video Site A very good place to find almost videos for ANYTHING...

Ah, youtube. It was actually my second video hosting after Yahoo. In my opinion its great because the uploading time doesn't take that much of a time and doesn't take long to process. The comment system, thats great too, instead of reading those awful chain letters, you don't have to read them. Better yet, they get hidden quick.

Youtube has an Australian specific site now, a .com.au (well that redirects to au.youtube.com I think), but pretty cool anyway.I really have no idea why they bothered to do it, but localising it is kind of cool in a way.Found some funny rap (rudd) vs hip hop (howard) video lol, go hip hop!

YouTubeRobot

Youtube.com: Excellent Streaming Video Site

YouTubeRobot.Com today announces YouTube Robot 2.0, a tool that enables you to download video from YouTube.Com onto your PC, convert it to various formats to watch it when you are on the road on mobile devices like mobile phone, iPod, iPhone, Pocket PC, PSP, or Zune.

YouTube Robot allows you to search for videos using keywords or browse video by category, author, channel, language, tags, etc. When you find something noteworthy, you can preview the video right in YouTube Robot and then download it onto the hard disk drive. The speed, at which you will be downloading, is very high: up to 5 times faster than other software when you download a single file and up to 4 times faster when you download multiple files at a time.

Manual download is not the only option with YouTube Robot. You may as well schedule the download and conversion tasks to be executed automatically, even when you are not around. Downloading is followed by conversion to the format of your choice and uploading videos to a mobile device (if needed). For example, you can plug in iPod, select the video, go to bed, and when you wake up next morning, your iPod will be ready to play new YouTube videos.

Product page: 3w.Youtuberobot.Com

Direct download link: 3w.Youtuberobot.Com/download/utuberobot.Exe

Company web-site: 3w.Youtuberobot.Com

-reply by steveking

This thread is really old, but if you posted it today everyone would think your living under a rock who doesnt know of youtube, its in movies, everything.But yet again, you can find all your video resources there, great for sharing and uploading.

Edited by Jezstarr (see edit history)

I love YouTube. I was just reading the first few post on this thread and I laughed because they act like its this brand new site which it was at that time but it just sounds weird because it seems like YouTube is so huge that it couldn't have ever been new.Anyway YouTube is great because its so easy to upload videos and it has basically videos of everything making it a great resource. Its also a great source of laughs.

Youtube is a great source of quick entertainment, allowing you to watch short streamed video clips instead of having to buy a whole feature long film on DVD or Bluray discs. Also, some of the user-created content are more interesting and enjoyable then content sold as movies and films on discs.Anyway, Youtube is the only video site I take a look at, since it is easily accessed and is fast loading.

I'm obviously a bit late in writing this, but I thought I'd post it anyways. Unless you've been under a rock for the past two years, you have certainly heard of Youtube, and likely watched a fair amount of videos on it. Personally, I have it set as my homepage, and use it dozens of times a day. I spend about a quarter of my viewing time logged in, and I still have about 400 video views. The quality of the videos is typically quite low, but it is all that can be expected for a site that offers free hosting. It can also be attributed to the lower quality of cameras that many people use to record (cell phones, etc.). There is a vast selection of content on the site, ranging from comedies, to music videos, to political debates. I use it for listening to music quite a bit, as I teach guitar part time and it really helps me out. Overall, if you, for whatever reason, have yet to 'check out' Youtube, I suggest you do it immediately. There are millions of videos just waiting to be watched ;P.

And the amazing option with YouTube lately.. the ability to upload videos that are over 15 minutes long! Loving this feature! Available to members with goodstanding.

not only good for view streaming video. . .If u download it through idm, it has a extreme speed :D