xisto Community
dark

Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

1. Smokers - They totally make me mad!! especially young people who smoke just so that they look older.They make me sick >_< 2. Poor costumer service - especially in my country where it's really bad :) . I only complained about a shirt having a stain on it once and the clerk told me " if you don't want it, then don't buy it". That really upset me and went out of the store without buying anything.3. People who act superior than you - that just completely irritates me and doesn't need an example or explanation.

Hi
Here are my three to get this started:

1) I hate when I see humans mistreating animals for no reason.

2) I hate dumb people, I mean I really do. When confronted with someone that is plain dumb I get irrate. :)

3) Disrespect. When someone talks to you like your are a piece of chewed gum on the pavement. I also hate it when I see someone else being the victim of this. Like a customer in a restaurent being rude to a waiter/waitress just because he can.

So what gets your blood boiling? :)

Patrick

Hmm what I hate.. I hate when people is arrogant because they have much money
I hate people who always try to preach good but do nothing
I hate people who keeps bugging me like I am in debt to him, even though the fact i had nothing to do with his problems

1) My neighbor, specially when he is fightin with his wife, make all the neighborhood annoyed.2) My neighbor, when he is watching his soccer team in tv, no matter if his team is winning or loosing, he must scream some *BLEEP*.3) Meet my neighbor and have to be nice with him at the elevator. Uhg

Top 3 things which make me real mad....hmmmm1. bipasha basu2. katrina kaif3. trishaI wanna say onemore , no one if perfect, just be wat you are, accept the pain if someone do something bad to you, and if you did dont do it again!!!

that doesent mater eather

Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

3. Sport tv- all they do is watch it all day and ignor all there suroundings

2. Annoying happy people at my school- they sing and dance and UHG makes me sick

1. Being out of my house-uhg I like to keep to myself most the time I am not good with realality

-reply by UHG does it really matter anymore

1. When my friends ignore me

2. When someone talks bad about me

3. When people make fun of me

recently I had a friend who did all of this

-reply by anonymous

3 Things that make me really mad are:1) when people lie or deceive me intentionally. there's just no excuse for that2) violence against other humans, animals etc. it just doesnt seem right3) (this one may seem trivial) but when people smoke INSIDE restaurants. it just puts me completely off my food and just seems completely disrespectful to me.That's it!Thanks for letting me vent!

Three things that make me really mad? 1)People speaking loud on cell phones.It is like theyare including you in they're life when you didn't want to be.It is extremely impolite.2) People who don't follow the rules of the road while driving.They don't signal,pull illegal u-turns,turn at red lights etc.Accidents waiting too happen.3)People who over idolize celebrities.It's fine admiring somebody.It's great admiring talent.When this appreciation gets to bemindless hero worship though,it can get to be too much.

PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

Replying to dark

• What makes me mad is when my boyfriend cheats on me

• Also what makes me mad is when my friend yells at me

• Also when people abuse other animals! THEY MAKE ME SICK!!

- Shaylyn

I don't like mindless followers.People who are just sheep.Unfortunately people are told what to do too easily.They listen to what the media tells them to.They only listen to music they are told to listen to,andare told what clothes to wear.They are told what to like.Unfortunately, it's these mindless followers who will blab out loudon they're cell phone next to you on the subway.They showno regard for other people.I also despise people who order a large meal in a restaurantand only eat a tiny portion and leave the rest.Total dweebs.

1. I ENVY BS'RS (BULL *BLEEP* RS) 2. people telling me what to do when they can do stuff for themselves (i am nobody slave) 3. My ex calling me!! when 2 years ago she told me to leave her the *BLEEP alone.