xisto Community
Goosestaf

The Next World Super Power?

Definetely India and China will have lasting impacts on the world. India and China both have rapidly growing tech industired (India for example, Google has hired many people from India to work for them.). Thse two countries each have over a billion people in population. A India is projected to have the largest population in the world by 2015. They also nuclear development and nuclear power plants. And adding the population together, they make up 30% of the worlds total populaton.

wel population does not mean anything, is the quality of the ppl that counts, you can loads of ppl, if they are not well educated, it means nothing

indonesia, does have lots of ppl, as well as india, if they are not intellectual, it means desaster, as need to feed them, and they are easily sway and manipulated by religions and private agenda

thus, all in all, i think china should have a better chance of emerging as super power, but over in china, i m currently stay in china, the economy is moving too fast, ppl is not able to catch up with the move

i was in a restuarant with all you can in buffer, i saw two things which upset me
1. there are ppl who stand in front of full plate of food and scoop evertying in one shot, and yell at the waitress hey, you dont think i can pay? i already paid
2. they rush in front of the counter and form a great wall of china and block others access

yes this is china, civic mindedness is still very much lacking....

The USA will stand tall

This reply is aimed at the response made by iguest on Sep 28 2008, 11:16 PM.

I see you have a problem with the people in the USA. I do not have a problem with that as I see you live in the UK. I do feel sorry for them. Its people like you that make a Country weak. I was born and raised in the USA and I'm very proud of that fact. There is nothing wrong for anyone being proud of their Country but from the sounds of it ******* you have no home to be proud of. You leech off of the hard work from other people. The UK should run people like you out because if and ever when they might need you, you will run like a scared rabbit. You have loyalties to no one but yourself. One more thing, shoot me an e-mail and I will take up money for the rest of your family in the USA and see if we can send them back to you. We do not need anymore bad genes here. The USA is here now and forever, as far as superpowers who gives a ****. Take care of yourself and don't **** with us. We have bailed out enough countries. Its time to keep it at home.

-reply by United States and proud

Right......

Replying to iGuest

That attitude is why the rest of the world is looking at US as a joke right now. We bailed all these other countries out just for the goodness in our God blessed pure blood American souls, not for things like opium or heroin, or OIL, or just plain greed and pandering to Mid-East butt buddies of the power elite in this country.

How dare you question someones loyalty because they have a dissenting opinion. THAT is what this country is based on, my friend.

Call me a hypocrite, I don't care, because YOU, sir, are as unAmerican as any member of the Bush family or cabinet.

Good day. Bash me all you like, I won't be coming back here.

-reply by Real American

Replying to iGuest

I'm extremely sorry to hear this. I must say you are truly a racist bastard. I must say all these iGuest's are very stupid

US will fall in the coming 2-3 decades. The US will either fall or get beaten by other countries in the world. Possibly China, India, (or if Russia comes back). The USSR was the strongest nation in the time, or even in the history of the world. The US, no doubt it is a very powerful nation, is facing economic problems, will likely have 2/5 of their army in the future years maybe lessened or even disobedient. In the era which we stand now, we know of the money crisis in the US. Nuclear weapons are being made, everywhere now.

Some Countries that definitely have Nuclear Power are

• USA

• India

• China

• Pakistan

• Russia

• North Korea

• Japan (possibly)

India (being the largest democracy in the world), is believed to be, in fact is STATED as a third world country.No disagreement here.

But. BUT. With a population of more than 1 billion people on a radically small sub-continent. Poor people are bound to be there. As in some parts of the world, India is made fun of. Curry and Cows. What else is there in that country BUT NO. I SAY NO. They don't have any proof of these idiotic statements. Yes India has excellent cuisine. In fact, the cuisine and dishes of India are one of the World's Best and one of the Most Popular. Cows as people say. Hindus, majority of people in India and 3rd Largest Religion in the World, have a respect for cows, cows are a symbol of gentleness and are considered sacred in India. Beef is forbidden to Hindus. India has made remarkable development in every aspect of technology, finance, industry, trade, politics, and others. India makes everything from a tic-tac, pencil, or erasers (rubbers) to every kind of Missiles, Weapons, Nukes, and much more.

In the top ten Richest men in the world, 5 of them are Indians. Ranking number 1, as Mukesh Ambani, 2 Laxmi Mittal, 3, Anil Ambani, one on number 5 and one on nuber 9! Bill Gates, the owner of Microsoft has prospered largely but its only that, that the Indian Buissness men have prospered REMARKABLY! As for technology, India is the 3rd Nation in the world to have Reached the Moon. During the Cold War, just for false satisfaction, the Americans played an incorrect footage that they'd gone to the moon, by filming in the dessert. USSR being the first, USA, being second, and India being the third. 1/7 of the scientists in NASA are Indians. Out of 7, almost every time, there is always 1 Indian. As people say, how great the US is. The Egyptian civilization fell because people lost interest in its culture. The Roman Empire fell because they were weak and perverted. The US has the most fat in the world. The US has the most gay people in the world. The US has the most people infected with HIV AIDS. The US has the TOP CRIME RATE IN THE WORLD. The US is the 1st country known to have lost so many wars. The Civil War in the USA. The States of the North against the South for the abolishment of Slavery. Result: The Black and the White communities had extreme hatred with each other. Even though they say.. We are the most tolerant of religions, cultures and individuals, KKK was formed shortly. They wanted the Blacks to die. Rivalries always happened. Gang wars, drugs, rapes.. Largely widespread. LA known to have been hurt the most..Up to this day. Then Emancipation Proclamation was formed, started by a Black Women who refused to sit at the back of the bus. The blacks were sickly hated, murdered without reason, and raped and killed. This was "SAID" to deal with that conflict. But still.. The most racist people and the most intolerable people live in the USA. Videos and Banners against the Jews, Indians, Africans, Turks, Germans, Chinese and many others. In most movies, the black guys are the thieves. They are the bad ones. Why then, if they were considered equal, until now, OBAMA, FIRST BLACK president???The Serbs are always the Mafia. Africa is always displayed as junk. India is numerously made fun of. China is made fun of. Why??? The Americans call themselves the best in the world. Pshhht...

The War in Iraq. Yes ofcooourse. Bush "WE ARE WINNING THE WAR" "SADAAM HUSSEIN IS CAPTURED!!" WOOHOO.

No one ever considers the casualties. Who ever considers the Soldiers who fought in the war and never came home. The 9/11 occurred. Woops. No problem just damn the Muslims or Hindus, isnt that right. Blame it on someone else. Never turn back and see who F****** Trained the Soldiers in the US. The American Soldiers have lost so many men. The NEWS says at least 5000 people died in Iraq. THIS IS THE ****ING OFFICIAL FIGURE *****ES! MORE than 30,000 soldiers in real figure died..

I have to close off now...

THIS FACTS ARE BASED ON REAL INFORMATION PROVED FACTS

Written by:A TRUE Indian-reply by IcomeInPeace

Replying to Goosestaf

Some of you seem to think there can only be one superpower but thats not true and the you.S. Doesn't have to lose its status for a new one to form. I think china has a good chance and almost certainly Russia will in the near future they are currently upgrading their military and their economy isn't doing so bad either the only problem is the population has a negative growth rate and not enough young people. If France decided it wanted to start altering world affairs they probably could as France Russia china USA and Britain all have nukes and permanent seats on the UN.Ps India also has a good chance

-reply by Andrew Skillen

china in my opinion..they have a huge man power...their costs are very low on production and they have enough technology...they also are developing their economy very well....the only thing is their defence budget...their army is low on technology and needs improvement....

China may definitely emerge as a world super power in next 20 years, it has got a lot of factors such as large pool of young skilled manpower, impressive growth rate, home to largest global market, global outsourcing hub, a cultural and technological shift nationally, and as it is acting as a hub to the manufecturing for all kinds of products globally.All these factors accumulated will position it as a strong market in the future and increasing consumerism will makeshift its influence in the coming years.

China may definitely emerge as a world super power in next 20 years, it has got a lot of factors such as large pool of young skilled manpower, impressive growth rate, home to largest global market, global outsourcing hub, a cultural and technological shift nationally, and as it is acting as a hub to the manufecturing for all kinds of products globally.All these factors accumulated will position it as a strong market in the future and increasing consumerism will makeshift its influence in the coming years.

MbaFactory, I would like to differ a bit on this. The average age in China is much higher than India and the situation is going to go worse in the next two decades or so. This gives a definite advantage to India as currently, the main strength of both the countries is their manpower. It is expected that by next 35 years, India will overtake China at financial fronts. China will face the problems that Japan is facing these days.

A True Indian:I am sorry to say that you also are truly a racist You take portions of facts and some of your own opinions and distort them to fit your own ideology. If the USSR was truly the strongest nation in the history of the world then how come they collapsed? Here is a thought, they were not the strongest nation in the history of this world. You talk about the US and their economic problems and how they will only have 2/5ths of their current army in the future. Now I might agree that the US will not be the world superpower in the next 2-5 decades I must remind you not to underestimate them. Everything you say about their military strength and their economic situation is similar to the views expressed by many nations and world leaders before WWII. Their military was barely ranked in the top 20 in the world and they were struggling economically having just come out of the great depression. And we all know what happen after the war, they emerged along with Russia as the true powers in the world. Next you talk about India's excellent cuisine. I ask you what does that have to do with being a world power? I can go to a little town in Vietnam with a population of less than a 100 people and have the best food I have ever eaten. Does that make Vietnam the next world superpower? I'll answer it for you, NO! While you may think the food is great I promise you there is someone else in this world who thinks it is the worst thing they have ever tasted and wouldn't feed it to the family dog much less one of your sacred cows. Next you talk about how of the top ten richest people in the world ten are Indian. I ask you what does that say about the other billion+ people. The majority of the population in India is below what is considered poverty level (which is why it is considered a third world country which you agreed with). Until the majority of your population is above a certain standard of living it cannot be considered a power. All your statement reflects is that India is a country of cheap labor and a select few in your country have exploited that to achieve financial success. Please do not take this next section as proof that the you.S. Is so great I just want to rebut your comments. What proof do you have that the you.S. Did not make it to the moon first other than propaganda and conspiracy theories thrown around over the internet? And what do past accomplishment of the space race have to do with future superpowers? And if one out of every seven scientist in the you.S. Is Indian why are they working for the you.S.? If India is as great as you proclaim why aren't they there furthering science and space exploration for India? And why do most people who have talents in math, science, medicine, etc want to work in the you.S.? I don't know but no one can dispute the fact that America is"the land of opportunity" as they state. You say the US has more gays, what is your source? They have more fat? what is your source? They have more people infected with AIDS (wrong, its Africa by the way) and they have the highest crime rate in the world? What is your source? All of these statements are your opinions and based on world views of the US. And while some of them may be correct (I don't know) some of them ARE wrong. And the US has lost many wars as you state, I agree with that. But you forgot to mention that even thought that is the case they are the CURRENT world power not anyone else. And how can use the Civil War as a war they lost? It wasn't a war between two countries so the losing side AND winning side were technically the same country. So did France lose the French Revolution or wait, did they win it? Do you even know? Ignorant! You are quick to point out the US intolerance of religion, cultures and individuals but what about India's? Conveniently you forget to mention your countries intolerance of your neighbors in Pakistan. If India is so affluent and tolerable of other people then why does the India/Pakistan relationship continue to be a volatile relationship? I will be waiting to read your response

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Guess,Guess, Every Person in this world , True believers in our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ should know the answer. We are in the endtimes of our history as humans on this earth and that means only one super ruler left . The vatican , master mind behind the illuminati, freemasons and the new world order. ((((The beast)))) with its mastermind the woman riding the beast ((catholic church))-reply by cjaba

Upcoming Super PowerThe Next World Super Power?

Pakistan can be new superpower in the upcoming years in the world provided there leaders get loyal to their homeland and they get a stable economic position as well as political.They are the most dangerous and intellegent nation of the world having produced greats in different fields like Qadeer Khan (Nuclear Energy), Zulfiqar Bhutto & Benazir Bhutto (Politics),General (are) Pervez Musharaf (Martial Law Administrator & Chief of Army Staff),Imran Khan & Wasim Akram (Cricket), Umar Sharif (Comedian), Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (Singing) etc.

-reply by Ashar Mushtaq Siddiqui

Next super powerThe Next World Super Power?

hey what is the chance of Australia becoming a super power, we have the whole contantent to ourselves we have ocean all around us and we have uranium mines. And alot of rescourses...?

The Next World Superpower?The Next World Super Power?

Unfortunately if you are thinking from the viewpoint of the peon, not the company, you can not know how a company will react. Companies in the US were driven to employ outside contractors by the government and Unions. Untill both see that a large company can not pay 1 man 100k to push buttons, there will be no change in how companies make a profit. Legislating that they do so, will only lead to companies being formed abroad, so even the profits from those companies will not find it's way back to the american people. I buy only US made goods. Do you do the same? This is the only way to change the tide. Pay more for better quality and the made in the USA sticker. Pride in our country and ourselves is the only way to bring the manufacturing back to the US. Already there is a trend towards this, I am an inventer and manufacturer in the US and have found it cheaper to buy premade parts locally than even from India or China. As for the USA stopping to be the world power, We are a very young nation still. We have never had more population than china and this is not why a country would be the stronger. China is centuries old, in that time they have devoloped one of the most corrupt governments on the planet. India is not far behind this. To determine the next (so called) super power there is only one question. Where are the smartest people in the world desiring to live? When you answer, forget your pride in your country, or your people's history. Do research, find where the people graduating with a doctorate are most likely to lead their families to.

-reply by katana414

will your kids live to see another day?The Next World Super Power?

can anyone in this forum define the meaning of "world superpower" to me??

is it related to -"who kills other person better" or "who survives better"..

I personally believe it would be- who survives better,considering todays world status,which includes terrorism,global warming,ozone depletion,famines,floods,tsunamis,outbreak of number of new diseases,etc. Which,according to many calenders which have predicted right future,will destroy the world completely in coming decades...

or for that matter,it wouldnt take less than an alien attack for you all to realize that we are one,not as a nation,but as living beings(and not human beings only),and we are today in a war!a war to survive...

countries are on war,or they dictate other countries because they are interested in that countries' natural resources,because in the end,that is all that matters...

and therefore I would say the next superpower would be INDIA,as people there are capable of surviving in the extereme climatic conditions ever,and on top of that it is an economy which has its backbone on agriculture,and there is sufficient manpower to build a living,considering the above three facts,China is not far behind...

-reply by saket bhattad

Next super powerThe Next World Super Power?Next super power will be ISRAEL.I think ISRAEL they are the only Jewish state in the world they have survied hundreds of wars.They are the only country in the world to take on five muslim states which surrounds their small state and win and come out on top and crush them. Their military is one of the worlds strongest, largest and powerfulest and best equiped in the world. They are strong, determinded and got a lot of courage.They have won every war since the country was established in 1948 to 2009. Their economy is good and one of the strongest in the world.-reply by Andy