xisto Community
Goosestaf

The Next World Super Power?

My opinionThe Next World Super Power?

Without a doubt China, look up country growth rates and population. They have been substantially growing for around 20-30 years at amazing rates.

Even if we moved to a one world government or monetary system, that woundn't mean peace, all countries emotions would remain intact

-reply by Joel McLaughlin

Israel will be used to decieve the world when it becomes the world superpower.The Next World Super Power?

Israel is the next world superpower. The Bible says that the one of the heads on the Beast of the Sea was mortally wounded and then the wound was healed. The world marveled after the Beast and worshipped him. When Israel became a nation in 1948 its wound was healed and now the whole christian world and supporting nations support the nation of Israel.  If the Devil is the master of all decievers then it would make sense that the Great End Time deception would end up for Israel.  Everything that is common to the traditions of man will be used by Satan to decieve the world, especially the Christian World.  Study for yourself and see what will make the most sense in the chapters of the book of Revelation 12, 13,and 14. 

-reply by Steven

I think India. They are growing at a faster rate than China and are apparently going to overtake China in terms of population in the next 100 years.English will undoubtedly be the world language, with most of the internet in English. Chinese will suffer greatly as it is only spoken in China and surrounding countries, while English is spoken in about 50 countries, including India.

super powerThe Next World Super Power?

India and china will be the next super power but they should keep away themselves from

weapon competition otherwise fall like Russia

-reply by pradipta

Will & Only be INDIAThe Next World Super Power?

Next super power will be the most promising, wise, genuine & the largest democratic country [the word largest must not be under estimated] which respects every country and their citizens. The country which concentrates on growth, family responsibilities & FREE WILL. The one and only INDIA. It is the only country on the planet which never invaded any other country on the planet from the past 1000 years. Please check its History in wikipedia. India is a country which can give a peaceful home to any one in the world. Being a nuclear nation it never hiked its powers. It is the only nation which has the most patriotic people who will never exhibit it with out reason. If a reason arises, do not forget, surely another GANDHI takes birth. INDIA do not deal with MUSCEL, INDIA deals with   HEART & SOUL. Entrire world should go through 7000 years of coaching in "PEACEFULL SURVIVAL CIVILIZATION STRATEGIES" to under stand about INDIAN STANDARDS of making a life and ESPECIALLY MAKING A INDIAN WAY OF FAMILY SYSTEM. If the definition of super power is about dominating the world with muscel power, then the INDIAN labour [as said earlier THIRD WORLD labour] is enough to pause the world for few weeks to loose few TRILLIONS of dollars. Please come out of Queen & King system of world and start accepting democratic system. Never forget that when INDIA started agricultrue many countries like BRITAIN do not know about building homes. " Dominating the world" is going to change in the next decade as well as in the next century in a way that the present world will never espect. The next super power is a country "WHICH IS RESPECTED BY EVERY ONE AND ESPECIALLY BY ISLAM"  do not forget when entire western world is fighting against ISLAM, INDIA  is only country which has made a muslim "ABDUL KALAM" as its president.

That's the reason I said earlier, entire world should take 7000 years of coaching to meet INDIAN CIVILIZATION STANDARDS [cambanian evolution proof]. We live and let live and train how to live. That will make us super power by 2050 or even more before it. World require a friend to be its big brother [u call the big brother as super power]. A big borther in any family thinks about feeding FOOD to family not WEAPONS.India thinks about  FOOD & livelyhood not  WEAPONS.

I think thats enough to under srtand about INDIA. Some of my british brothers are still treating us as slaves. SO BARBARIC IN BEHAVIOUR. BRITAIN made geagraphical INDIA. You will be acknowledged for that in future. Now start to accept this.   Jai Javan Jai Kisan. HAMARA BHARATH MAHAN. WE FOUGHT FREEDOM FIGHT WITHOUT HURTING OUR ENEMIES. We fought against their hearts not their muscels. The present global crisis wiull sure need US [iNDIA].   Only INDIAN strategies will bring peace to this world.

-reply by Balaji S Rao

Of CourseThe Next World Super Power?

Russia is Still as Formidable as ever,any of you who doubt that are clueless,or have been propagated by your wonderful government. Aside from that,Capitalism Fails,as you can all see with the wonderful economic crisis,Give people a few bones,they're want more and more. Russia,May not be the Big superpower it once was but under Putin,the Economy has grown substantially. Also,Russia and America are almost evenly matched Militarily,Everyone thinks America is better because it has puppet states all over the World. Ex:South Korea,Isreal.

So Believe it or not Russia is on the Fast track to Resuming its Super Status.

-reply by Charr

israel cannot be world super power.The Next World Super Power?

well I completely disagree that israel can possibly become world super power. 1st of all israel is so small that one atomic bomb could destroy it.  2nd of all israel is living among muslims. Musims hate jews with a pashion. 3rd of all if israel goes to war with iran, iran will defend till the death and they wont let israel destroy them. After thousands of years iran has survived threw the ages and has risen threw the ages. 4th of all palestine will always be a problem for israel and if israel tries to take palestine iran will help them, because like it or not they are both muslims. Would the U.S help england? to tell you the truth whichever country is the strongest both with economy, global relationship and military will be super power. 

-reply by patrick

India risesThe Next World Super Power?I seriously don't care if India becomes a superpower or not,but every Indian should have at least 3 meals a day,be clothed and have a roof over of his head.The measure of a country's success is not by its nuclear arsenal or by its army's strength.Whats the use of all this if your people are starving.India was the biggest economy in the world in the 17th century when the so called Western powers had poverty and some were still barbarians.Now,that was till the Brits invaded us and robbed the country.They looted,raped and plundered.India has been a silent witness to such things in the past with muslim invaders also but they would loot and leave.The Brits had heard of India being the golden sparrow and of its abundant wealth.No wonder it was called as the "Jewel in the crown" amongst all colonies.Now when Gandhi threw them out in 1947,they left grudgingly and left behind a divided India and a tottering nation deprived of all its wealth,and with a drained economy.The riots that ensued during partition left deep scars on both sides which havent yet healed.Divide and rule policy is what they applied cruelly over two centuries and won many battles.Real shrewd buggers.Indians were naive chaps,very gullible and always wanting to please the white master.Now after 62 years a lot of Indians and outsiders as why India hasn;t developed the way many nations who got Independence simultaneously developed! The answer is that India was pulled back to 200 years by the British,who didn;t let the country or its people advance.So,we haven't done badly for ourselves considering how we were forcibly kept back and our growth was stunted.We haven't done badly at all and should be proud.The U.S got its independence in 1776 and they started becoming a superpower post 1945 after the war.So,do your maths and see how long it took them after independence and also give due consideration that were not drained by years of British rule like India.The Brtis never wanted to leave,such were the revenues earned from India.So my dear friends,India's favourite song which we all grew up with "We shall overcome" is India's unsaid motto.We shall and we ill overcome.India's destiny awaits it and its children.One of my brothers correctly and aptly put it that,India wins over hearts and is not a follower of muscle games but at the same time doesn't welcome aggression in any form.History proves it.India is a great nation.A nation where elders are still respected,families stay together,divorce is a taboo and the neighbour is cared for too.We have culture and tradition going back since ancient times.No power or country can just blow away India.Amongst the Hindus there's a sayin "Jako raakhe saiyan,maar sake na koi" which loosely translated means that "The one who God protects cannot be touched".India will triumph and I don't care if it becomes a superpower or not but it will emerge a great nation,which it always has been.People of today don't know it yet,but they will...Gradually.Jai ho!!

Russia still takes the bull.The Next World Super Power?

hey guys , Russia still makes a strong move towards achieving superhood in the world.All things may decay but super energetically weaponwise,the whole world supports Russia.Never mumour about china , America, India or what Russia remains an ox among the bulls.

-reply by TALEMWA

We don't need a single superpower...India.China,usa and eu everyone is becomeing super power and don't forget it is not 1909 it is 2009 and the world is run on business interst, so no one is taking risk to dominate other...We don't need any super power ,we want a peacefull planet...For every one...

What we have becomeThe Next World Super Power?

China is obviously laughing there butt off at us. They are a communist country that doesn't buy anything from us, except our garbage, then they clean it, make it into goods and sell it back to us.

America doesn't deserve to be the worlds superpower any longer, and I'm going to laugh at all the folks who believe that the way it is right now in this country is the way it ought to be, taking God out of everything in our country, but making sure Adam can marry Steve, and making sure Rover your dog has anti depressants, and lets not forget spending hundreds a month on pills for restless leg syndrome, and erection pills. ( by the way RLS is a by product of laziness, and sitting around to much. ) I'm a doctor, and I'm telling you this country is going down, and fast.

Unless we recognize that there is a God, and begin to live by those principals and vote our conscience, we most certainly are a doomed county. For the non believers out there, have you noticed that with every new law that takes God out of this country, but gives rights to Gay folks that this country is now about to fall off the face of the earth, Americans have way to much wealth, and idle time to worry about things that to people that go hungry everyday are a slap in the face.

I personally cannot wait until the worst begins, when God pours his wrath out on this country your going to know we have been forsaken, just like we have forsaken God, its funny now, but less funny than it was two years ago, and two years from now, trust me all you so called new agers and Gay and by sexuals (whom by the way I don't hate, or even dislike) are going to be on your knees asking the God who you have been laughing at for mercy on your pathetic existance.

The only way America can go forward is to become a praying country once again, and a country that not only prays but believes and follows the Moral ground of the bible, you may laugh now, but things are only going to get worse until we all once again hunble ourselves before our creator.

-reply by Mike Doe

Want Pcefull PlanetThe Next World Super Power?

We don't want any super powers in this planet ...Want peaceful life.

Take off your's dominating mind that never gives us PEACE... Please start loving others whom ever it may indians or chinese or Americans or Iranies or pakistanies or any ...Human life is maximum 60 to 80 years up to that allow us to live with love and affection.This century Needs  Love, Trust, Affection.

-reply by Paul

very well said ........The Next World Super Power?Very well said ... I think westerners are scared of us ,,,,, when they think of us they get nightmares ,,, my God my job might get outsourced ,,,, when ever they think of us only one thing come into their mind outsourcing ,,,,, which has done wonders for INdia,,, youngest country in the world people are young who can work,,,, on the other hand china has an ageing population,,,, US too has an aging population,,,, young people whom we see in US are not really americans they are immigrants and they are not well qualified to do the high end work,,,,great american companies were looking for cheap resources 10yrs back,,,, in INdia and those cheap resources are knowledgeable resources now,,, so now these companies have started outsourcing high end work to INDia not only call center job but financial job research centers ,,, Being openend one of their facilities in bangalore for research,,,, so with all these things happening days are not far when we will achieve this goal of no pooors and no hungry people in India and I think that will be the true meaning of a super power which can influence the world last not the least INdia will drive the Technology innovations in the coming years...-reply by InDiAn

EU all the wayThe Next World Super Power?

I personally believe its going to be the EU, lets look at all previous superpowers/Empires shall we? The Roman Empire, grew lazy after many years, when a threat occurred they spent countless amounts of Gold recruiting soldiers making the majority of the lower to middles class populations suffer with heavy taxing to fund this new bread army, why did they face a threat? They lost influence and forsaken their neighbors, the 'Barbarians'. In the end they lost the western Empire due to these lower-middles class people turning their back on the Roman council and letting the 'Barbarians' in to conquer castles. Now with the oversized army and not enough funds to support it, the Roman empire and influence finally slowly started to crumble away into History. The British Empire now, greatest one in History, 1/4 the size of the world with 1/3 of total population of Earth under its direct control.  Near the end Britain lost it due to its extremely (yet again) oversized army and after a little financial crisis (WW2) they could't support it, espeacilly after forming the commonwealth with no foreign income coming in, and yet again resorted to heavy taxing untill the Army was brought under considerable size, but out of the frying pan into the fire, Britain lost economic dominance and influence. Now, the USA, it's already happening, History repeating itself yet AGAIN (no one learns do they?), US has already lost influence in the world, just how it happened to the British, GODDAMN BIAST PROPAGANDA, that hacks slowly at a countries reputation bashing its influence, now they are losing economic superpower (well already have), China are demanding a new world currency to take the market which is expected to be the Euro, USA also happen to be in severe (and I mean SEVERE) debt to China, $14 trillion last time I checked, and now with all this going on Obama is making cutbacks to the military, the only thing US has left to clutch onto superpower status.

Now (drum roll please...) the ? EU ?, the only thing the EU is doing different from all other countries is that its not ridicoulsy increasing it's military size, no. But instead are shifting to a new approach, an approach which produces a weapon more greater than any superweapon made, this weapon is called Influence. The EU are steadily rising in influence in the world, with more countries joining with Iceland being the latest making the EU now consistof 28 countries, don't forget that some of the countries in the EU have some of the worlds best economies, many of these countries now operate under the Euro  ?, the countries are coming together slowly, the rise of a 'superstate Europe' is inevitable, more people are seeing the benefits as time goes on. The EU is already the world's biggest player in the world market, it's up and coming, many people seem to mis-read over Europe as they believe nothing significant is happening, well thats just the surface they look at, do some digging about whats happening and you will be quite surprised. Its just a waiting game now for Europe.

-reply by kyle

I think that India will continue to lag China's fast pace and will remain a big developing world for decades to come , China has some problems too and however unlikely the EU actually seems to be holding it's own quite well , it's gdp is now 18trillion$ as opposed to 14 to the US , the EU unlike China and India has some of the most advanced industries around which helps it procure top of the line equipment for it's militaries that are yet so far beyond China's and India's means .In the political field China has made some inroads India hasn't been able to do much , they still lack Europes global reach and impact politically while the US has suffered setbacks due to gw and the Obama administration seem rather low key internationally as it confronts turmoil at home .In the End China would probably become a regional Asia Pacific power ( hemmed in by Japan , Korea the US and Australia in the east and India on the southwest and Russia to it's north ) , while the US would remain influential in the Pacific as well but for the rest essentially a north American power with residual global reach , the EU would remain the foremost hegemon in Europe and continue to expand to Russia ( Russia in the end would I think become part of the EU ) and central Asia /Africa , while India I think would mainly play the role of a speed bump containing China from the Indian ocean but I doubt India's ability to project power and influence beyond the sub continent for the forseable future.