xisto Community
Zegg90

Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

good fps game Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

Dear Zegg90.I play a good fps game called battlefield heroes but it is hugely animated but another 1 is called combat arms.Its not crappy effects and it is also based on human animation.My opion is combat arms your choice but just my opinon

-reply by fps player

cool @_@

Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

"well there a ton of fps but heres one I found like a day ago go to nexon.Net and click on combatarms thats the newest one witch will come out on may 30,2008 so wait"!

-reply by silentdude

nice one http://www.online-fps.com/

googling would provide variety of options... although a lot of these FREE FPS aren't as good as the paid ones.... i have tried some FREE FPS on Linux and they seem ok (as FREE Games)

It would seem logical that free games are not as good as the paid ones, but I think that free games can be quite enjoyable as the paid one and some free games might even be better than the paid ones. I personally like free games, especially if they work natively on Linux :D I once in a while like to play Freeciv and can't say it's not an enjoyable game, but Civilization 3 and above might be much better for somebody else, but it's a paid game.Same with FPS games, Crossfire isn't as good as Counter Strike Source, but when you get it for free, I think it's worth playing it :D

It would seem logical that free games are not as good as the paid ones, but I think that free games can be quite enjoyable as the paid one and some free games might even be better than the paid ones. I personally like free games, especially if they work natively on Linux :D I once in a while like to play Freeciv and can't say it's not an enjoyable game, but Civilization 3 and above might be much better for somebody else, but it's a paid game.
Same with FPS games, Crossfire isn't as good as Counter Strike Source, but when you get it for free, I think it's worth playing it :D

FREE ONLINE COD Modern Warefare 3 is avaliable to China users... although you would still have to purchase the Actual Game :D