xisto Community
Zegg90

Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

I got a few

Well you could try cs it only costs 10$ it comes with counter strike counter strike condition zero and counter strike deleted sceens (yes its a game to but its like missions like story mode kinda thing :) or you could try wolfteam its a very addicting game check it out here on http://www.softnyx.net/ or urban terror look it up on google soo yeah

-reply by Frankie

Largest Enemy Territory Gaming community.It has now branched off and also includes ET:QW and CoD4 serversFlame-guards.Com-reply by P�Ca

Replying to Zegg90here's a good one, go to bt junkie, look for "call of duty 4 topetorrents" or something equivelant, download it, look for patch and crack up to version 1.5, patch it and crack it, then take the crack back out, patch to version 1.6, and put it back in again, then you will have THE BEST online fps out there. You will need to google the cracked servers and use them on xfire, takes 10 minutes. I cant go back to ET now I played this!-reply by carl

try this

Try combat arms you don't "have" to pay to get extra weapons but you can if you want only at the moment they are having trouble with their server to do with logging on, theyl correct it soon

-reply by StoneCrow

WarRock Free FPS-Game

WarRock is a gr8 FPS online-game. You play with other players and chat with them. This game is very good 4 playing with friends for example. You download this game from the internet. It takes about 15 minutes 2 download. And the best of all: ITS FREE! (you can pay 4 premium 2 if you want)

WarRock website (you can also just type: warrock.Net) :

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Download WarRock: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(This is if you don't find the "Download Now" button to the right) :P

Hope you enjoy this game ;D

-reply by Victor

I've found that Combat Arms is a very fun game to play. It has customizeable guns, and multiple servers to connect to so they are never jammed or slow unless they are adding a new map. The only downside is that they only have 6 or 7 maps to choose from. It is great for a fun FPS that you can just pick up and play for free. Combatarms.Nexon.Net

trythisone

Hey! You forgot the best FPS ever created. Starsiege: Tribes

This game is awesome, especially if you play the Annihilation gmae type, where you can build bases, create defenses, and fight in 9 different armors with about 60 different weapons and thousands of possible strategies. Plus, you can fly. Definately a must-get for any FPS player.

-reply by FloaterEater